10+2 School Franchises Opportunities in Bihar
Franchising has evolved as a surefire way to establish presence in the Indian education sector. This is because franchising, which means following business model of an already successful firm, reduces a lot of expenses involved in running a school. Apart from reducing costs involved in promotional activities, franchising also allows the franchisee to grow and gain benefits associated with being a part of a renowned brand. When it comes to senior secondary education, many schools are expanding their network by giving attractive franchise opportunities. SHEMFORD is one among them, with offers 10+2 school franchises opportunities in different parts of India, including Bihar. If you want to take 10+2 franchise opportunity in Bihar including Patna, Bodh Gaya, Nalanda, Pataliputra, Rajgir, Bhagalpur or any other city in the state, all you need to do is follow the procedure given below:
Taking 10+2 School Franchise in Bihar involves just a few steps given below:
- Fill the SHEMFORD Franchise Evaluation Form
- Get approval for the site of construction of the 10+2 school building by franchise supervisors representing the SHEMFORD Management
- Sign the Standard Franchise Agreement
- Arrange for funds for the construction of your 10+2 school’s building
- Start creating design for your upcoming school, by incorporating the innovative Shem EduMAXTM concepts in the layout
- Get the construction of your school started
- Contact suppliers suggested by SHEMFORD, for the procurement of teaching aid, furniture, ICT Equipment etc.
- Start the recruitment of staff for your school. For the purpose, you may resort to support from SHEMFORD Corporate Office.
- Approach the marketing department of SHEMFORD, to launch your school through promotional activities, advertisements and PR activities
By following the aforementioned steps, you will be successful in starting 10+2 school franchise in Bihar and become a part of SHEMFORD – India’s fastest growing International Chain of Schools!