Eligibility Criteria for Admission Info:
North India Branches
ShemFoundation: Minimum age 2 years as on 31st March of the year of admission
Shem Prep Junior: 3+ years as on 31st March of the year of admission
Shem Prep Senior: 4+ years as on 31st March of the year of admission
Grade 1: Age 5+ years on 31st March of the year of admission
South India Branches
Play Group: Age 1.5 to 2.5 years as on 31st June of the year of admission
ShemFoundation: Age 2.5 to 3.5 years on 31st June of the year of admission
Shem Prep Junior: Age 3.5 to 4.5 years as on 31st June of the year of admission
Shem Prep Senior: Age 4.5 to 5.5 years as on 31st June of the year of admission
Grade 1: Age 5.5 years as on 31st June of the year of admission
Students offered admission are required to submit the following documents along with their Registration Form:
• 4 Passport Size Photographs & 1 of each parent, duly affixed on the form.
• Original Transfer Certificate from previous School, which should be a recognized School, affiliated to the CBSE Board or State Board of Education. Transfer certificate to be signed by DEO if transferred from other states.
• A Medical Certificate from a qualified registered doctor, showing the record of vaccination/immunization etc. as well as mention of any particular ailment or health condition about which school ought to know.
• Photocopy of Parents’ Qualifications & Occupations.
Apart from the above mentioned documents, attested photocopy of the following documents, together with originals, will have to be shown for verification. Originals will be returned to parents after the completion of the process:
• Birth Certificate issued by MCD/ Civic Authorities
• Evidence of passing the last class or promotion to the present class
• Proof of residence of the child (Ration Card/ voter’s ID/Passport)
There is no written admission test for junior classes, but for Grade III onwards, an interview & a written test is taken. For Grades below III, an informal interaction/interview is conducted.
The test will be held for English, Hindi, Mathematics and/or any other subject which may be considered necessary.
(A) The selection of the candidates will depend upon the child's performance in the test/ interview and availability of seats in the concerned class.
(B) Assessment of the child for admission is also based on the following factors:
- Academic readiness and motivation
- Social and emotional development
- Family co-operation in working with the school and meeting the needs of the students
- Ability of the school to serve the needs of the child
(C) The date of the result of the interview & the last date for the submission of fee will be specified at the time of the test/interview.
(D) Based on the Admission Test and other criteria, the School reserves the right to admit any student who is found fit for admission or refuse admission without assigning any reason. For all matters related to admissions, the decision of the School Head/Management will be final.
For More Information
Our Admission Team is ready to work with you on processing your child's application to SHEMFORD and to get you started on their path to success. If questions pertaining to any of the admission policies or procedures arise, please do not hesitate to call or e-mail the Admissions Office of the respective branch.
Click Here to contact SHEMFORD Branches.