Affiliation Bye-laws for primary school
School affiliation is a partnership between a school and an educational board, wherein the school agrees to conform to the rules & regulations set by the board authority and in return the affiliating board provides specific support services & benefits to the school. In Indian education system, the primary and secondary education is looked upon by the state departments and such schools need to be either affiliated to the state board or some other board of education (CBSE, ICSE and IBO). The motive of these educational boards is to manage the school education and to conduct examinations for the school.
However, a school seeking affiliation needs to fulfill certain requirements. In case, you too are seeking affiliation for primary school, make sure that your school fulfills the following requirements.
- School must have the NOC issued by the state Department of Education.
- The governing entity of school must be registered a Society/Trust under the respective Government’s Act.
- The school land must be spread over an area of at least 2 acres, with a proper school building constructed on one part of the land and a playground on the remaining part.
- The classrooms must be constructed in a minimum area of 500 sq. ft.
- School must have separate labs for various subjects like Math, Science and Computer. Further, these labs must be well equipped with all the necessary apparatuses & instruments.
- School must pay salaries to the staff as per the scales/heads prescribed by the government.
- Admissions in the school must be made without making any discrimination on the basis of colour, caste and creed.
- School must have a library which is stocked with minimum 2500 books and a separate reading room.
- There must be separate rooms for co-curricular activities like music, dance, arts etc.
- School must maintain proper registers for the admission & withdrawal of students.
- Further, the school must maintain proper service records of the teachers.
- School must maintain proper provisions for safety, cleanliness, and safe drinking water.
These are some of the pre-requisites that you need to fulfill in order to get affiliation for primary school. Failing to any of these requirements leads to rejection of the affiliation. However, the entire procedure to gain affiliation is cumbersome. So, getting a school franchise is a better option as it saves you from getting involved in the procedure of getting affiliation.
SHEMFORD Futuristic Schools is one of the most reputed brands that are affiliated to CBSE - one of the most popular educational boards in India. The school offer lucrative franchise opportunities to people who want to enter the noble profession. With over 50+ branches, SHEMFORD has spread its branches all over India and Abroad as well. So, get associated with SHEMFORD and save yourself from all the trouble. To begin with, fill the franchise application form given here.