Benefits of Starting a CBSE School Franchise
India is witnessing a boom in the education sector. Amongst all the educational institutions, formal schools are the place where students are prepared to face the competitive world. These schools are generally affiliated to one or the other board. In India, there are primarily three education boards namely CBSE, ICSE and State boards to which the schools seek affiliation to. Among the aforesaid boards, CBSE is the apex board of education in India. So, being a part of CBSE, which is a well established and renowned education board, is undoubtedly a rewarding business. A lot of reputed schools provide CBSE school franchise and offer numerous benefits in terms of-
- Recognition- Seeking affiliation and accreditation from CBSE is the first and foremost benefit as it is recognized by the Government of India. CBSE schools are recognized institutions under the CBSE board. Therefore for a franchisee, taking a CBSE school franchise is an added advantage.
- Curriculum Support- CBSE is an independent body which provides the schools with a curriculum that is easy to comprehend as compared to other boards. Since the syllabus is divide into portions, students find the curriculum easy to understand and hence can score well. The course material is designed in such a manner that it will benefit the students in the long run.
- Easily Accessible- When compared to other boards, CBSE affiliated schools can be conveniently found in different parts of the country and its results are recognized in Indian colleges and universities. Hence, it would be a wise decision to own a CBSE school franchise, as parents also rely on the CBSE schools for their child’s education.
- Concept of Grading System- The CBSE schools have recently implemented the Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) technique up to 8th standard which will provide grades in internal as well as final examinations which will boost students confidence.
- Bilingual Curriculum- CBSE board offers both English and Hindi curriculum which is why it is more popular than education boards in India.
- Brand Value- Students across the country prefer CBSE board. Hence there is a huge demand for schools affiliated to CBSE. It is here, that a CBSE school franchisee has an edge over the other non-affiliated schools.
CBSE schools are characterized by prominent traits like certification, its syllabus, the teaching methods, examination patterns etc. Hence, venturing in this business is a win-win situation for the franchisor, franchisee as well as the students. SHEMFORD Futuristic Schools are one of the leading brands offering senior secondary education that runs a chain of schools affiliated to CBSE. At SHEMFORD, the prospective investors are offered help and guidance in terms of personalized support, assistance in marketing, recruitment and training, academic support and system training. So, take up a SHEMFORD franchise and reap the benefits in years to come.