Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota inviting to the eligible candidates for the 93 Professor Vacancies. Those candidates who are eligible and interested may apply via prescribed Application format before 27th Sept, 2012. More details about Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) Various Professor Vacancies 2012 are given below:
Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) Recruitment 2012 vacancies details:
Recruitment – Numbers of Posts
1. Professor-29 vacancies
2. Associate professor- 37 vacancies
3. Assistant Professor- 25 vacancies
4. Controller of Examination-01 vacancy
5. Librarian-01 vacancy
Educational Qualification: Candidates must having the B.E, B.Tech and M.E, M.Tech valid score card from the recognized university with minimum 60% marks and for more details please refer to the notification.
1. For Professor and controller of examination, candidates should have minimum 10 years experience.
2. For Associate professor and Librarian, candidates should have minimum 5 years experience.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates need to first download the application form from the official site of RTU.
2. Dully filled it with all the mandatory details.
3. Along with copies of relevant certificates, send it to given address.
Address to submit the application form:
Registrar, Rajasthan Technical University,
Rawatbhata Road, Kota (Rajasthan) – 324010.
Last date to receipt of application form: 27-09-2012
All the best
Click Here for :
Information on Shemford Schools, an upcoming chain of 10+2 Schools
Delhi Public School Hostel admissions