Entrance Test for Management courses 2014-2015
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS), Hyderabad invites applications for AIMS ATMA December 2013 Entrance Test for Management courses for Admissions in its participating institutes across India.
The candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
ATMA Exam Pattern:
It will be a computer based exam with multiple choice questions. Each question will have 4 options, out of which you need to select one option. There are 3 areas which are divided into six sections. This means that each area will have 2 sections each.
The testing areas are Analytical Reasoning Skills, Verbal Skills and Quantitative Skills. Each section has 30 questions, making the total number of questions 180.
Assessment Method: Each correct question will have 1 mark and for each wrong answer, there is negative marking scheme of 1/3 marks.
Exam duration: 180 minutes or 3 hours.
Important Dates: Do not miss out on the following dates-
- Date of Commencement of Registration: 20/09/2013
- Start of distribution of ATMA Bulletins : 03/10/2013
- Close of distribution of ATMA Bulletins : 30/11/2013 (01:00PM)
- Date of closure of Registration : 02/12/2013 (05:00PM)
- Last date for reprint of filled-in application form : 03/12/2013
- Downloading of Admit Cards : 04/12/2013
- Online test : 08/12/2013 (between 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm)
- Results : 16/12/2013
To Apply Online Click Here: http://www.atmaaims.com/