Madhya Pradesh High Court invites applications for recruitment of Various Posts in 2012. Those candidates who are eligible and interested may apply online before 11 Sept 2012. More details about MP High Court various posts 2012 are given below:
Madhya Pradesh (MP) High Court Various Posts 2012 Number of Vacancies – 347
1. Care Taker – 01 Post
2. EPABX Operator – 01 Post
3. Stenographer Grade 2 – 127 Posts
4. Stenographer Grade 3 (Dist Law Court) – 160 Posts
5. Stenographer Grade 3 (English & Hindi) – 58 Posts
Age Limit - Candidates age must be below 35 Years for Male Candidates and 45 Years below for Female candidates as on 1 Jan 2013. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Education Qualification – Candidates must have possess the Graduate Degree/12th passed with good typing speed in Hindi and English both for the Madhya Pradesh (MP) High Court Various Posts 2012
Application Form Fee -
1. General and OBC category candidates need to pay Rs. 200/-
2. SC, ST, category candidates need to pay Rs. 100/-
Selection Process – Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test , typing test .
How To Apply – Eligible candidates may apply online through official website of Madhya Pradesh (MP) High Court before 11-09-2012.
Important Dates of Madhya Pradesh (MP) High Court Various Posts 2012:
1. Closing date for apply online – 11-09-2012
2. Preliminary examination date – 7 Oct 2012
For more details open the link given below for Madhya Pradesh (MP) High Court Various Posts 2012
All the best
Click Here for :
Information on Shemford Schools, an upcoming chain of 10+2 Schools
Delhi Public School Hostel admissions