Born on: 12th December
Famous For: Cricket
- Yuvi was not interested in becoming a cricketer. As a child he practiced sports like tennis, football and skating. He has even won a Gold for the country in the Under-14 Skating Championship.
- He has featured in a Punjabi movie and has done a voice over in a Bollywood animated movie
- He was signed by Microsoft as a brand ambassador when the Xbox 360 video game console was launched in India in 2006
- Yuvraj has started an organization “YouWeCan” to help and treat cancer patients
- His father Mr. Yograj Singh is a former Indian fast bowler and a Punjabi movie actor
Born on: 12th December, 1881
Known For: Founder of Warner Bros.
- His first business was a bicycle shop in 1899
- He founded the Warner Bros. Pictures with his three brothers Albert, Sam and Jack.
- He was the President of Warner Bros. Pictures until two years before his death. His share was secretly bought by his brother Jack, after which Harry never spoke to Jack again
- His given name was Hirsch Moses Wonsal.
- For his contributions to the motion picture industry, Harry Warner has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at Hollywood Boulevard. The stars are permanent public monuments honouring the achievements in the entertainment industry.