The Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITSAT) is a Computer based online test for Admission to Integrated First Degree Programmes of BITS Pilani Campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad has announced.
For admission to any of the Integrated First Degree Programmes of BITS the candidate should have passed the 12th class examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Further, the candidate should have obtained a minimum of 80% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 12th class examination, at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects and adequate proficiency in English. However, admissions will be made only on his/her merit position based on the score obtained in BITSAT 2011. Only Students who are appearing for 12th class examination in 2011 or who have passed the 12th class examination in 2010 are eligible to appear for BITSAT 2011.
- Deadline to apply for BITSAT-2011: end of the month of January, 2011
- Test center allotment and announcement to candidates: mid of February, 2011
- Candidates to reserve Test dates: mid of 3rd week of February – 2nd week of March 2011
- Candidates to download the Hall tickets with instructions: 2nd week of April – last week of April 2011
- BITSAT 2011 Online tests: beginning of 2nd week of May – mid of June 2011
- Candidates to apply for admission with 12th marks and preferences to Degree programs: 3rd week of May – End of the month of June 2011
- Admit List and Wait List announcement (BITSAT 2011 Result Date): 1st week of July 2011
Candidate can apply online visit: http://www.bitsadmission.com/bitsat/bitsatmain.htm
For More Details Please visit: http://www.bitsadmission.com
BITS, Pilani – 333031