The national capital of India, Delhi, is a trade and commerce hub and there have always been ample opportunities for the entrepreneurs and investors here. Some great industrialists and business corporates started from this place only. Recently, the metropolis has witnessed a number of business activities and franchising is one among them.
What has helped franchising to grow in and around Delhi?
There are many factors responsible for the growth of franchising business in and around Delhi, like:
- Delhi is an important trade and commerce centre in North India. There is availability of plethora of resources needed to develop infrastructure. Building costs are much affordable.
- There are numerous financial institutions that help in providing the capital to entrepreneurs and investors in their projects.
- Man power and professional workforce is also one of the reasons making it a good destination for franchisors and investors.
- There is a huge population that has to be supported in the vicinity. With over 1.6 crore population, the city has to provide amenities to its people.
- The accumulation of wealth is also one of the reasons for new startups that emerge now and then.
- Foreign brands and services have made successful entry in the metropolitan cities, including Delhi. Thus, many service providers from outside India have been pouring into the city.
Popular Franchises Available in Delhi
So far the most happening industries and services for franchising near Delhi have been those of restaurants, food joints, clothing, retail shops and education institutions. The competition in most of them has reached to a critical mark, except school franchising. School franchising stems out of the education services and there are still a lot of opportunities available.
Advantages of Franchises in Delhi
Franchising is a proven business practice and is less risky than starting a project independently. Unless one is very much sure and confident of the success of the business proposal, there is always a risk of failure with early setbacks. However in business franchising, everything has already been put to practice and tested.