Indian Overseas Bank Manipal School of Banking (IOBMSB) has been launched to recruit graduates, train and appoint them as Probation Officers in IOB.
- Opening date for Online registration: 10.07.2013
- Closing date for Online registration: 29.07.2013
- Payment of Application fee /Intimation charge: 10.07.2013 to 29.07.2013
- Download of call letters for online examination (tentative): After 19.08.2013
- Tentative date of Online examination: 01.09.2013
- Tentative month of Interview: September / October 2013
20 Years; Maximum Age: 28 Years.
Relaxation in maximum age for SC/ST/OBC/PC/Ex-Servicemen will be as per extant Government Guidelines
For SC/ST/PC Rs. 50/-
For all others (including OBC) Rs. 500/-
Required Educational Qualification – Candidate should have completed Graduation from a recognized University/Institution with minimum 60% Marks
How To Apply
Eligible candidates are required to apply ‘ONLINE’ only through the Bank’s official website