- Candidates can apply online at www.vit.ac.in
- The short-listed candidates will undergo Group Discussion / Personal Interview. The GD / PI will be held at Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Madurai, Patna, Ranchi and Vellore. The selection for admission to both Chennai & Vellore Campuses will be made based on the merit of the candidate. The exact date, time and venue of the GD / PI will be intimated by post / mail.
- The applicant for admission should be a Resident Indian National and should have graduated from colleges located in India. NRI and foreign nationals may contact the Director – PG Admissions for details of admission.
- A minimum of 60% is required in the qualifying full-time Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University or Institution. Candidates appearing for the final examination to be held in April / May and whose results will be available on or before 15th August are also eligible for admission.
Mode of Payment
All payments are to be made only in the form of a crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore, with a cover letter indicating the following information:
- Name of the Candidate
- Programme and campus to which admitted (enclose photocopy of provisional admit card)
- Total amount to be paid
- Name of the Bank, Branch, DD No. and Date
Submission of Documents on Admission
The following original documents are required to be submitted at the time of Admission:
- X and XII standard mark sheets (photocopy)
- Mark Sheets of all the semesters / years
- Qualifying Degree / Provisional Certificate (if already received)
- Transfer Certificate obtained from the Institute last studied (if already received)
- CAT / XAT / MAT / GMAT score card
- Community Certificate (for categories SC / ST) [Photocopy]
- Conduct Certificate
- Provisional Admission letter and a photocopy of the fee receipt
- Four recent passport-size color photographs
- An undertaking for good conduct and behaviour in a prescribed form (to be issued by the University at the time of admission)
- Two sets of photocopies of all original
- Certificates (Candidates are advised to make the required number of photocopies for their future use before handing over their originals to the Admissions Office)
Other Important steps to be followed:-
- Kindly take the photocopy of the application form for your future reference.
- Affix the recent color photograph and sign in the space provided in the application form.
- Send the Application form through Speed Post addressed to “The Director – PG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore- 632 014, Tamil Nadu, India”
You should also read: Recruitment 2013
For further information click on given link
Click Here for :
Information on Shemford Schools, an upcoming chain of 10+2 Schools
Delhi Public School Hostel admissions