- Candidates can apply online at www.vit.ac.in
- The short-listed candidates will undergo Group Discussion / Personal Interview. The GD / PI will be held at Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Madurai, Patna, Ranchi and Vellore. The selection for admission to both Chennai & Vellore Campuses will be made based on the merit of the candidate. The exact date, time and venue of the GD / PI will be intimated by post / mail.
- The applicant for admission should be a Resident Indian National and should have graduated from colleges located in India. NRI and foreign nationals may contact the Director – PG Admissions for details of admission.
- A minimum of 60% is required in the qualifying full-time Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University or Institution. Candidates appearing for the final examination to be held in April / May and whose results will be available on or before 15th August are also eligible for admission.
Mode of Payment:
All payments are to be made only in the form of a crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore, with a cover letter indicating the following information:
- Name of the Candidate
- Programme and campus to which admitted (enclose photocopy of provisional admit card)
- Total amount to be paid
- Name of the Bank, Branch, DD No. and Date
Submission of Documents on Admission
The following original documents are required to be submitted at the time of Admission:
- X and XII standard mark sheets (photocopy)
- Mark Sheets of all the semesters / years
- Qualifying Degree / Provisional Certificate (if already received)
- Transfer Certificate obtained from the Institute last studied (if already received)
- CAT / XAT / MAT / GMAT score card
- Community Certificate (for categories SC / ST) [Photocopy]
- Conduct Certificate
- Provisional Admission letter and a photocopy of the fee receipt
- Four recent passport-size color photographs
- An undertaking for good conduct and behaviour in a prescribed form (to be issued by the University at the time of admission)
- Two sets of photocopies of all original
- Certificates (Candidates are advised to make the required number of photocopies for their future use before handing over their originals to the Admissions Office)
Other Important steps to be followed:
- Kindly take the photocopy of the application form for your future reference.
- Affix the recent color photograph and sign in the space provided in the application form.
- Send the Application form through Speed Post addressed to “The Director – PG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore- 632 014, Tamil Nadu, India”
You should also read: Recruitment 2013