University Grants Commission (UGC) that has announced the examination date for National Eligibility Test (NET) for the June 2014 session is all set to release the application forms starting April 15, 2014. The exam which is scheduled to be held on June 29th, 2014 is for the aspirants to qualify to apply for the post of lecturer in any University/College in the country.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online.
- Before filling the application form, candidates must have the required documents, including a photograph of the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions before filling the application form.
- After filling the application form, a bank challan will be automatically generated.
- Candidates have to take the print out of the bank challan, and pay the application fee in cash at any of the branches of the SBI.
- After two days of payment of fee at SBI bank, the candidate is required to check the status of the fee in UGC website.
- Then, the candidate has to take the printout of the application form.
- The application form, along with the bank challan and other required documents must reach the Registrar / Principal of the coordinating institutions.
- The envelope containing the application form should be superscribed “UGC NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST FOR JUIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP AND ELIGIBITY FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, JUNE 2014”.