The increasing demand for quality elementary education in India has led to expansion of pre-primary and primary schools. The primary schools help to nurture the young minds and prepare them to face the competitive world. So, if you plan to set up an educational institution then, opt for a primary school because investment in this recession free sector is undoubtedly a wise decision. Hence, to ensure smooth and hassle-free functioning in your educational institution, consider the steps mentioned below to get your school registered.
- First and foremost, form a society or a trust comprising of five or six members with a president, chairperson and a secretary who will monitor its operations and get it registered under the Societies Registration Act,1860 or the Indian Trust Act,1882, respectively.
- After the society is registered, the next step is to look for the land. The land could belong to the society/ trust or could be bought from the Government. So, ensure that you obtain the No Objection Certificate (NOC) duly signed and stamped by the Department of Education (DoE) which shall certify the school requirements in that area.
- Once you obtain the NOC, submit it to the concerned land authorities of the area, following which you can start with the construction process of the school.
- After the construction of the school building is over, you will have to apply for its recognition. In case of primary schools, the State government approves the recognition, issued by the municipality.
- Thereafter, you are free to seek affiliation from CBSE or ISCE Board which implies the school will have to follow the guidelines of the Board to which the affiliation is sought to.
- In addition, you should retain the details of land and building, auditor’s statement, bank statements of the governing body and their members for future use.
- Also, make sure that you obtain consent for hygiene, water and other basic amenities from the concerned authorities.
Though setting up a school is a time consuming and tedious process, but it is a very lucrative area to invest in. Hence, if you find that establishing a school and getting it registered is a challenging task, then take up a franchise. SHEMFORD Group of Schools offers you the best franchise opportunities. Association with SHEMFORD Futuristic Schools will ensure 100% support and expertise in establishing and registering the school. So, join the pioneers in the education fraternity and keep all your worries at bay. Click here to fill the Franchise Application Form.