Requirements for starting an elementary school
The first stage of academic learning or compulsory education is known as elementary or primary education. After preschool, elementary school provides formal education to children up to 5th grade. Elementary school, which is followed by middle or secondary school and then higher secondary school, forms the foundation for all levels of learning and development. Indian government acknowledges the importance of primary education and that is why it has already laid down reforms to make elementary education free and compulsory for all children less than 14 years of age. Even, the private sector has also contributed immensely to the growth and development of the education sector.
In case, you too want to enter into the education sector and contribute to this noble venture, consider opening an elementary school. Below mentioned are the basic requirements for starting an elementary school.
- The basic requirement for starting an elementary school is to have firm funding capabilities. You may either take support from a financial institute or arrange it on your own. An investment of around Rs.15 to 20 lakhs investment is required to open an elementary school.
- The next requisite for starting an elementary school is to find an appropriate land. Consider all things like number of age groups to be educated, the size of the school before you search a potential location.
- After this, you will require the EC from the Directorate of Education because Essentiality Certificate is important for starting a school, which verifies & confirms the need of your school in that specific area.
- Further, you are required to get your school elementary school recognised from the state’s Municipal Corporation.
- Once the legal formalities are over, you are required to recruit experienced teaching and non-teaching staff for your school. You may ask a consultancy to help you in hiring excellent staff.
- The next step is the promotion and marketing of your school. Remember that effective promotional approaches will surely help you to promote your school in your community. So, use banners, hoardings, pamphlets, newspaper advertisements and audio promotions for your school.
Mentioned above are the simple steps for starting an elementary school in India. However, if you feel that starting an elementary school is a bit tedious for you being a beginner in the education sector, then you may opt for school franchise from SHEMFORD Futuristic School. Owned and managed by experienced & qualified educationists, SHEMFORD Futuristic School offers unique school franchise opportunities to the aspiring people who wish to start a school of their own. You are required to fill the franchise application form given below to turn your dream project into reality.
Click Here for :
Information on Shemford Schools, an upcoming chain of 10+2 Schools
Delhi Public School Hostel admissions