- If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you haven’t got me. What am I?
- Imagine you are in a dark room? How do you get out?
- What occurs in every minute, twice in moments yet never in a thousand years?
- Why can’t a man living in the USA be buried in Canada?
- What can you catch but not throw?
- What is the easiest way to double your money?
- What has to be broken before you can use it?
- What belongs to you but used by others?
- Which word in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly?
- What did baby corn ask mother corn?
- I have an eye but I can’t see. Who am I?
- What goes up but never goes down?
- I start with T and I end with t. Who am I?
- What is the only thing you break while you take its name?
- Name three words containing letter ‘b’ but it is silent.
Scroll down for answers
Ans 1.) Secret Ans 2.) Stop imagining Ans 3.) The letter ‘m’ Ans 4.) Why should a living man be buried? Ans 5.) Cold Ans 6.) Put it in front of the mirror. Ans 7.) An egg Ans 8.) Your name Ans 9.) Incorrectly Ans 10.) Where is POP-CORN? Ans 11.) A needle Ans 12.) Your age Ans 13.) Tea-Pot Ans 14.) Silence Ans 15.) Doubt, debt and subtle.