- There are books on the shelves of my office. The one about Case Studies is the fourth from the left and sixth from the right. How many books are there on the shelf?
- You have been given a stick that is 45 cm long. How will you make this stick shorter without breaking, cutting, peeling or biting it?
- How many squares can you count? (Hint: The answer is an even number)
- A man got killed in his office.
The suspects are Edison, Maxis, Jason, Jenny, Sofia and Patrick.
A calendar was found near the man, and 6, 4, 9, 10, 11 was written with blood.
Then who is the killer?
Solve this if you are really genius.
- Outside a room, there are three light switches. One of the switches is connected to a light bulb inside the room. Each of the three switches can be either ‘ON’ or ‘OFF’. You are allowed to set each switch the way you want it and then enter the room. (NOTE: You can enter the room only once) Your task is to determine which switch controls the bulb?
- What does this rebus picture mean?
- Shivam tied his goat to a 2 meter rope and went to the market. There is some hay at approximately 3 meters away from the goat. When he came back from the market, goat had eaten all the hay. How is this possible?
- A newspaper is supposed to have 60 pages but pages 24 and 41 are missing. Which other pages won’t be there?