State Bank of India (SBI) is set to conduct its Probationary Officer (PO) examination in June for 1837 posts. Interested candidates can apply online from 7th April till 25th April, 2014.
Total No. of Posts: 1837
SC-235 Posts, ST-439 Posts, OBC-405 Posts and General-758 Posts
Age limit: Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum 30 years as on 01-04-2014.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have attained the Graduation’s degree with minimum 55% marks in any recognised board.
- For General and Unreserved Candidates- Rs.500/-
- For Reserved Candidates-Rs.100/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of a written examination, descriptive test, group discussion and personal interview.
Pay Scale: Rs. 16,900/-
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply via both online as well as offline mode:
- Online: Go to the official website i.e. www.sbi.co.in and click on apply online. Now, fill the online application form after making the payment through debit card, click on the submit button and take a print out of the same, for future reference.
- Offline: After the challan through branch of SBI, fill their application form and take a print out of it for further use.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 07-04-2014
- Last Date for Online Registration: 25-04-2014
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee (Offline): 28-04-2014
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee (Online): 25-04-2014
- Download Call Letter for Written Examination: 30-05-2014
- PO Written Examination Date: June
SBI PO Examination Pattern 2014
It will be an objective type examination worth 200 marks, wherein each question will carry equal marks. The following subjects will be covered in the examination: English, Mathematics, Reasoning and General Knowledge and the Descriptive Paper with 1 hour duration, worth 50 marks.