School Franchise Opportunities in India
Franchising is the system of expanding a business and an opportunity to work under an established brand name. Franchising is the process wherein a franchisor offers the franchisee to use its business model. There are plenty of business franchise opportunities present in India i.e. almost all industries offer franchise opportunities like fitness, food and beverages, IT etc. However, it has been witnessed that more individuals and group of persons are inclined towards investment in the education sector. Being a recession-free sector, it is very evident that more and more aspiring entrepreneurs wish to invest in the education sector. Furthermore, to meet the ever-growing demand of standard education, investment in a school is an intelligent and a wise decision. Therefore, to reap maximum benefits with minimum investment, it is advisable to take up a school franchise.
Further, business franchising is a win-win situation for the franchisor, franchisee and the prospective customers. In India, franchising in the education sector is always at its boom. There are various sub-sectors, investment in which will turn out to be fruitful. They are:
- Montessori school
- Day care centre
- Formal 10+2 school
- Learning centre
- Training centre
- Educational Institution
School franchising is the best option to choose from as it offers the following benefits:
- Apart from the franchise fee, a school franchisee does not have to incur a huge investment cost. This is because there is less promotional and administrative cost involved on part of the franchisee.
- Further, after getting associated with an established brand, the franchisee enjoys a good reputation in the education sector. This means that the franchisee enjoys easy acceptability in the market.
- It is the franchisor’s responsibility to help the franchisee at every step. For instance, the school franchisor helps the franchisee in completing all the legal formalities including acquiring the land for the school building, arranging funds etc.
- Also, to boost the working operations of the franchisee, the franchisor offers support in the form of trained professionals and technical expertise. The franchisor provides training with respect to administration, staff recruitment process etc.
- Last but not the least; the franchisee reaps the benefit of ensured returns on investment. Apart from serving the society, it is a profitable venture that benefits both the franchisor (in terms of royalty) and the franchisee (in terms of long-term profits).
Business franchising is a legally accepted model and it is the best way to expand the existing business structure. Moreover, business franchising in the education sector is a win-win situation for both the parties involved i.e. the franchisor and the franchisee. SHEMFORD Futuristic Schools is a well-established name in the formal education sector. With over 50+ branches across India and Abroad, the chain of schools provides a 7-star support system to its franchisees. So, complete a few formalities andclick here to fill this Franchise Application Form to start a school with ease and comfort.
Click Here for :
Information on Shemford Schools, an upcoming chain of 10+2 Schools
Delhi Public School Hostel admissions