Due to the increasing demand for institutions that offer uniform quality of education, investment in the education sector has become a wise decision. Moreover, being a recession-free sector, investment in the education sector is profitable. Nowadays, the concept of franchising in the field of education is also fast gaining importance. There are a number of educational institutions such as preschools, kindergarten schools, Montessori schools, primary schools and formal 10+2 schools; that offer franchise opportunities to the aspiring entrepreneurs. However, formal school franchise opportunities in Madhya Pradesh are extensive.
If you wish to start a school in Ujjain, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur or any other part of Madhya Pradesh, go through the step-wise procedure given below:
- Firstly, ascertain the amount of capital investment required to start your school in Madhya Pradesh. Ideally, to start a formal 10+2 school, the amount of investment required is approximately Rs. 1-2 crores. However, the investment may vary depending upon the location you choose.
- Secondly, look for a location suitable for your school and acquire the land. Usually, an area of around 1-2 acres is sufficient to accommodate the school building and a playground.
- Once you have acquired the land, the next step is to obtain the sanction from the local municipal corporation to gain the official possession of the land.
- Further, obtain the No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the State Department of Education, failing to which you cannot start the construction process.
- As soon as you obtain the NOC, start the construction of your school building. Ensure that your school consists of the basic infrastructural requirements such as spacious classrooms, well-equipped library, a huge playground, Science and Computer labs, activities room etc.
- Apart from this, you need to seek affiliation from a recognised board of education. The most prominent school affiliating authorities in India are CBSE, ICSE and State Boards. CBSE offers affiliation to both English as well as Hindi medium schools. However, ICSE board grants affiliation to English medium schools only.
- Once the school building is completely furnished and ready to start its operations, start recruiting the staff for your school. For this, you can conduct the interviews on your own or you can consult a placement agency which will help you to recruit qualified staff for your school.
- Lastly, promote your school. You can promote through flyers, pamphlets, banners & hoardings, advertisements in newspapers & journals etc. to grab the attention of the prospective parents.
Starting a school is undoubtedly a fruitful venture. However, if you feel that starting a school on your own is a complicated and tedious process, then it is advised to own a franchise of an established school. SHEMFORD Futuristic Schools is one of India’s leading chain of 10+2 schools that offer lucrative franchise opportunities. With its 7-star support system, SHEMFORD provides training and support to all the aspiring business persons who want to enter the education sector. So, if you want to reap the benefits as SHEMFORD franchise,click here to fill the Franchise Application Form.
Click Here for :
Information on Shemford Schools, an upcoming chain of 10+2 Schools
Delhi Public School Hostel admissions