- What is the question you can ask all day but get a different answer throughout the day?
- What gets broken without being held?
- What demands an answer but does not asks any questions?
- You are driving a bus. Six people get on, two people get off, then ten people get on and five people get off, then eight people get on and four more people get off. What colour were the bus driver’s eyes?
- Johnny’s mother had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May. What was the third child’s name?
- Pronounced as one letter,
And written with three,
Two letters there are,
And two only in me.
I’m double, I’m single,
I’m black, blue and gray,
I’m read from both ends,
And the same either way.
What am I?
- The English word that has 3 consecutive double letters.
- What is it that the more you take, the more you leave behind?
- What word is it from which the whole may be taken and yet some will be left?
- What has holes but holds water?
To know the answers to these simple brain teasers, scroll down:
Ans1.) What’s the time?
Ans2.) A promise
Ans3.) A telephone
Ans4.) Whatever colour your eyes are because you are driving the bus.
Ans6.) An eye
Ans7.) A Bookkeeper
Ans10.) A sponge