- UD Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2012- declaration of Result of Paper-I Staff Selection Commission conducted U.D. Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2012 on 04-11-2012 for making additions to the Select List for the Upper Division Grade of the following services/cadres:-
- Central Secretariat Clerical Service (CSCS),
- Armed Forces Headquarters Clerical Service;
- Railway Board Secretariat Clerical Services,
- Election Commission of India Clerical Service,
- Central Vigilance Commission Clerical Service,
- Department of Tourism (Headquarters‟ Estt.) Clerical Service,
- Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs clerical service;
- As per the scheme of the examination, Paper-II will be evaluated in respect of the candidates who qualify in the Paper-I of written examination. Out of 72 candidates appeared in Paper-I, 07 candidates have been awarded “Zero” Marks due to incorrect coding of particulars/possession of Mobile instruments.
- The Staff Selection Commission conducted an open competitive examination on 18-11-2012 for recruitment to the post of Junior Translators in CSOLS at various centres all over the country. 2292 candidates appeared in this examination.
- Out of 9,55,918 candidates, 33,208 candidates have been put into rejection/awarded ‘zero’ marks due to wrong coding/without signatures/without left thumb impression (LTI) of their details on the front page of OMR sheet.
|Sl No.||Examination Name||Declaration Date|
|1.||UD Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2012- declaration of Result of Paper-I||Declared on 11th January, 2013|
|2.||UD Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2012 Marks of the Candidates rejected in paper-I Due to various reasons||Declared on 11th January, 2013|
|3.||Junior Translators in CSOLS Examination 2012 – Declaration of result of Paper – I||Declared on 1st January, 2013|
|4.||Junior Translators in CSOLS Examination 2012 – ‘ZERO’ Marks awarded.||Declared on 1st January, 2013|
Open the given link to see all the result announced by SSC:-
Click Here for :
Information on Shemford Schools, an upcoming chain of 10+2 Schools
Delhi Public School Hostel admissions