The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited application for the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination II (NDA/NA II) 2014. The exam which is conducted to the candidates who seek admission in the Army, Navy and Air force wings of the NDA and the Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) will be held on Sunday September 28, 2014.
- For Army Wing of NDA: The candidate should have passed Class 12th Examination from a recognised State Board.
- For Air Force and Naval Wing of NDA: The candidates should have passed Class 12th examination with Physics and Mathematics from a recognised State Board.
- State date for Application- June 21, 2014
- Last date to Apply Online- July 21, 2014
- Date of Written Examination- September 28, 2014
- National Defence Academy: 320
- Army: 208
- Navy: 42
- Air Force: 40
- Naval Academy (10+2) Cadet Entry Scheme: 55
- Candidates (except Female SC/ST/PH candidates/Sons of JCO’s/NCO’s/OR’s who are exempted from payment of fee) Rs. 100/- whether by depositing the money in any Branch of the SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using the Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
- Applicants who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode, should print the system generated Pay-in-Slip during the Part-II registration and deposit fee at the counter of the SBI Branch on the next working day only. “Pay by Cash” mode will be deactivated at 23:59 on 20th July, 2014 i.e. one day before the closing date; however, applicants who have generated their Pay-in-Slip before it, is deactivated may pay at the counter of the SBI Branch during the banking hours on the closing date.
- Such applicants who are unable to pay by cash on the closing date i.e. during the banking hours at SBI Branch, even if holding a valid Pay-in-Slip, will have no other offline option but to opt for online Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking Payment mode on the closing date i.e. till 23:59 on 21st July, 2014.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply online through the official website www.upsconline.nic.in
Candidates who will clear the written examination conducted by the commission, will be selected on the basis of a two-stage process. The two-stages will be based on the Psychological Test and the Intelligence Test.