How to get affiliation code of CBSE Schools?
Affiliation code of CBSE schools is a unique identification number which is assigned to the schools that are affiliated to CBSE. This affiliation code can be used to check the board results online. In case you also want to obtain the affiliation code for your school, you first need to get your school affiliated to the CBSE board of education. However, you need to follow a stepwise procedure and fulfill certain requirements, in order to gain affiliation from CBSE.
Below mentioned is the basic procedure to get affiliation code of CBSE Schools.
- Before applying for affiliation, you need to read the instructions thoroughly. These instructions include all the basic requirements (Affiliation Bye-Laws) that a school needs to fulfill in order to get affiliated to CBSE.
- Next, you need to gather all the essential documents that you will need to submit along with the application for the affiliation. Some of these documents are the NOC from the state government, ownership of land in the name of Society/Trust running the school, affidavit showing the non-proprietary character of the Society/Trust etc.
- Further, go through the fee structure, as it will give you an idea about the amount that you will have to pay along with the application form. You need to deposit this affiliation fee in the form a drawn in favour of Secretary, central Board of Secondary education, Delhi.
- After going through all the guidelines, you may proceed and fill the respective application form, giving all your details and then register yourself with the CBSE.
- Next, you need to fill the school history form and submit it. Once your application is received by the board authority, they will conduct an inspection, wherein team of experts will be sent to your school to inspect your school. In case, your school fulfills all the conditions, it will be granted provisional affiliation.
- After getting provisional affiliation, your school needs to adhere to the affiliation-bye laws. After completing a period of 10 years of provisional affiliation successfully, your school will be granted permanent affiliation. For that, the procedure is almost the same with slight changes.
Once the affiliation is granted to your school, the board authority will assign an affiliation code for your CBSE School. You can search the affiliation code of CBSE schools by using the keywords such as AffNo Number Wise, Region Wise, List of Schools Update Their Info, School Level Wise etc.