How to Get DAV School Franchise?
India has the world’s largest population and to meet the educational requirements of millions of its people, the demand for better schools is increasing rapidly. Moreover, education sector in India offers innumerable business opportunities. So, owing to the demand for standard education, many business persons are finding it lucrative to invest their time & money in the education sector. One of the best and the safest ways to invest your money in this sector is taking up a school franchise of a well-known brand. This not only helps you to avoid competition with the established brands but also helps you to emerge as a brand name in the field of education.
When talking about school franchise in formal education, DAV in itself is a brand name in the field of education that offers fruitful franchise. Moreover, the management promises to provide continuous support for establishing and running the school successfully.
Procedure to get DAV school franchise:
- In case you are seeking franchise of DAV school, you must be well aware of the importance of imparting education. So, you need to be well qualified and must have a strong background in the educational field.
- Next, as a franchisee, you are required to invest Rs.8 lakhs or more for opening a new school.
- Apart from the investment, another mandatory requirement for opening a new school is the site selection. So, make sure that the land you choose must be spread over a minimum area of 4000-5000 sq. ft. (approximately).
- Further, you need to get this land approved by the DAV school management. You also need to submit a fee (decided by the school management) along with the application for approval.
- Once the site is approved by the school management, next you need to pay a part of their license fee in advance and sign a MoU (Memorandum of Undertaking) with the school management.
- After the signing of MoU, you can start constructing the school building and interiors. Ensure that the school infrastructure conforms to the DAV standards of educational environment.
- Once the construction is over, the next important thing is to sign the franchisee agreement. So, you are required pay the remaining license fee along with signing the franchisee agreement.
- Next, you need to prepare for the launch of your school. You need to update the DAV management about your preparations in order to get constant support from the authority for the purpose of promotion, recruitment of the staff etc.
- Once your school starts with the operations, you are required to maintain the education standards of your school by being under the effective guidance of the authority and staying in continuous touch with the DAV management.
- Lastly, you need to pay a 20% royalty in return for the assistance and support provided by the school management.
So, this is the basic procedure for getting DAV school franchise. Although DAV school provides excellent school franchise opportunity, but SHEMFORD is one of the top and most trusted brands when it comes to school franchising. SHEMROCK & SHEMFORD Group of Schools are into franchising since 1991 and SHEMFORD Futuristic Schools have spread across India and abroad with approximately 50+ branches within a short span of 3 years.
So, if you are thinking of taking school franchise, come and join hands with the SHEMFORD Futuristic Schools by filling the franchise application form given here or visit franchise FAQ .