How to get Educational Franchise
In India, there is a huge demand for good educational institutions that offer standard quality of education. With this, the education franchise prospects have also been growing at a fast pace. This segment offers more business opportunities to the aspiring investors to enter in this sector and ensures assured profits in the long-run. You can own an educational franchise of a playschool, primary school, formal 10+2 school or a learning centre. So, you can opt for any of these options as per your requirements.
Therefore, if you wish to get an educational franchise, consider the points mentioned below:
- To begin with, conduct a market research to know about the education brands that offer franchise opportunities and then, select the best amongst them and apply for franchise. For this, you have to pay the requisite franchise fee and complete a few formalities.
- Next, determine the amount of capital investment. This may vary according to the location you choose and the type of educational franchise you want to invest in. For instance for a playschool the amount of investment required is Rs.5-6 lakhs, for a primary school Rs. 12-15 lakhs, whereas for a secondary school the amount of capital investment is approximately Rs. 1-2 crores.
- Further, look for a location apt for setting up your educational institution. Make sure that the location you choose offers a calm & peaceful atmosphere and easy transport accessibility as well. Hence, finalise the location as per your educational franchise requirements.
- Next, acquire the land to establish your educational institution. The land required could either be leased (with a rental agreement of 30 years) or it could be a property of your own. Further, the land requirements will vary depending upon the type of educational franchise you wish to start. However, an area of approximately 1-2 acres will suffice.
- Now, you need to approach the State Department of education to obtain the No Objection Certificate (NOC). It is mandatory to gain this document, failing to which you cannot start the construction process.
- Once you have obtained the NOC, start the construction process. For this, you can hire an architect who will help you to design the infrastructure of the building according to your requirements. Make sure that the infrastructure is designed in such a way that stimulates learning.
- Further, recruit qualified professionals for your educational franchise. You may conduct the interviews on your own or you can consult a placement agency which will help you to look for suitable candidates for your educational institution.
- Lastly, to remain ahead of your competitors, you need to implement effective marketing strategies to grab the attention of the prospective parents. For this, you can advertise in newspapers and journals, promote your brand through banners and hoarding etc.
So, these are the prerequisites for taking up an educational franchise. However, if you wish to take up a school franchise you may opt for SHEMROCK or SHEMFORD franchise. SHEMROCK and SHEMFORD Group of Schools offer lucrative franchise opportunities with training and ongoing support at every step. SHEMROCK is a leading chain of preschools with 175+ branches across the world and SHEMFORD Futuristic Schools is a unit of SHEMROCK, with over 50+ branches spread across the world. Hence, it will be a wise decision to take up a franchise of the leading chain of schools. Fill the Franchise Application Form and reap the benefits for years to come.