International School Franchise in India
You must have heard of a number of International schools setting up in the major cities of the country including New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad etc. If you are wondering whether an International school can give a franchise in India or not then, the answer to this question is YES. The International Schools that are affiliated to a recognized Board can give franchise opportunities in India. Such schools provide an opportunity to the potential entrepreneurs to flourish in the existing business format. Moreover, by giving International School franchise, such schools can expand their networks.
The procedure to open an International school franchise in India is as follows:
- Firstly, prepare a detailed business plan for your school. The plan must be comprehensive and contain all the requisite information required at the time of setting up a school.
- Next, arrange for funds required to set up the school. The capital investment required to start your International school franchise may range between Rs. 2-3 crores. Since it is a huge amount, so you can approach banks and financial institutions to secure the funds for your school.
- After you have secured the funds, you may form a Society or Trust that would act as the governing body of your school. Make sure that the Society/Trust is registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 or the Indian Trust Act, 1882 respectively with minimum 3 members.
- The next step is to acquire the land required to open the International School franchise in India. You will require at least 2 to 3 acres of land to start your school. The land can be either leased or it could be a purchased.
- Further, get NOC from the State Government and start the construction of your school building. For this, you may hire an architect to plan the design and infrastructure of your school.
- Once the construction process is over, you may start the process of recruitment of teachers, administrators and other support staff for your school.
- The final step is to advertise the brand name of your International school franchise so that it gets noticed. According to your budget, you can implement effective advertising and marketing strategies to promote your school,
Franchising is a win-win situation for both the franchisor and franchisee. Therefore, it is advisable to enter in this venture and earn assured profits. SHEMFORD Futuristic Schools is a renowned name in the education sector. With over 50+ branches across India and Abroad, the brand offers lucrative franchise benefits. With a 7-star support system, SHEMFORD offers training and support to all the aspiring investors. So, if you too wish to be a part of this established brand, then, fill the Franchise Application Form given here.