Procedure to Open a CBSE 10+2 Schools in Bhopal
Opening 10+2 schools is one of the most fruitful ways to reap profits in the field of education. You will not only get benefits, but also earn a lot of respect if you enter into the noble profession of imparting quality education to children. If you wish to open a formal K-12 school in Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior, Ujjain, Jabalpur or any other city in Madhya Pradesh, then you need to follow a systematic procedure. You will find the steps given below useful.
Starting 10+2 School in Bhopal Involves the Following Steps:
- Before you start the venture, you need to plan it out. You may formulate a business plan specifying the nature of your business venture, estimate of capital investment needed for starting your 10+2 school in Bhopal with specifications of the cost of construction, finishing work and promotional activities. The number of teachers, administrators and support staff you will recruit, the number of children you will enroll into your school etc.
- The next step is to secure the capital investment required to open 10+2 school in Bhopal. You will need at least Rs 2 Crores to Rs 3 Crores as the capital investment to start your venture, which you may arrange by borrowing money from a bank, private lender or a private financial institution. To know how to get funding for starting a school.
- When you have got the money, you can think of starting your venture. First, you need to establish a Charitable Trust with minimum 3 individuals as its Trustees. The Trust should be registered in accordance with the Indian Trusts Act 1882.
- The next step will be to find a suitable piece of land to construct your 10+2 school in Bhopal. You need at least 2 Acres of land for your school’s building and its premises (including lawns and playground). In case of hilly area or if the land is located in a crowded city with population exceeding 25 lakhs, then you need to find at least 1 Acre of land for your 10+2 school. The land can be either leased or property, but registered in favor of the Trust.
- Now you may start the construction of your 10+2 school in Bhopal, after getting NOC from the state government. You need to contact suppliers of raw materials, a contractor or architect (preferably registered with the Council of Architecture) to furnish the plan of the design of your 10+2 school’s building and its premises. The plan should clearly specify the area to be occupied by your school and the position of the playground, lawns etc. You also need to include well-ventilated and spacious classrooms, Computer lab, Science labs, Geography lab, staff room, Principal’s/School Head’s Office, Vice-Principal’s Office, HM Room, toilets and library.
- Once the construction and finishing works are completed, you may start hiring educators, administrative staff and support executives for your 10+2 school in Bhopal. You need to hire subject teachers, physical education teachers, Principal or School Head, Vice-Principal, lab technicians/assistants, librarian, accounts executives, front desk executives and office boys.
- After the hiring process, you need to formally launch your 10+2 school in Bhopal. You may opt for extensive advertising and marketing campaign for promoting your school’s brand name.
If you feel that starting your own 10+2 school in Bhopal is an expensive venture, then seize the opportunity of taking franchise from an already established brand, such as SHEMFORD. A Unit of SHEMROCK Group of Pre-Schools, SHEMFORD is India’s fastest growing International Chain of Schools. SHEMFORD offers lucrative 10+2 franchise opportunities across India. If you want to get associated with SHEMFORD by becoming a 10+2 school franchisee in Bhopal, then fill the Franchise Application Form given hereor visit franchise FAQ . Fill the Franchise Contact Form to get consultant’s advice.