procedure to open a school
In India, people hesitate from getting into new venture because of lack of knowledge about the process and functioning of that particular business. Opening a school is a lengthy process that involves hand full of experience. It involves three main aspects that need to be considered – design, development of the infrastructure of the school, approval from the Government Agencies and school administration & management. Also, it includes recruitments of the staff, their training and operations of the school on day to day basis.
Establishing a CBSE school guarantees quality education and full support of the CBSE Board. Setting a school not just involves constructions of physical infrastructure, building classrooms and labs etc. It also includes attainment of the licenses and approvals from the concerned authorities, acceptance from the departments
Steps to get CBSE Affiliation:
No Objection Certificate - Consent from state department
- Clarification of documents
- Undertake necessary procedure
- Acceptance or refusal of the Application
- Clearance from Municipal Corporation for school site
- Clearance from Local Health Department for proper health and sanitation
Increasing demand and the need for quality education has led to a growth in CBSE Schools. Therefore, it has become important for the schools to get the affiliation from CBSE Board to get registered in the top schools of the country. SHEMFORD is a CBSE School with an established brand name. It is a research based organization with 22 years of experience in the education fraternity. Some of the benefits that you will enjoy as you embark on this exciting journey include training, recruitment, operational support, curriculum design and support, purchase savings, advertising & promotion support, continuous product development.
To start your own SHEMFORD School, you need to undertake following simple steps.
- Fill the Franchise Details Form.
- Get the Site Agreed by the SHEMROCK Management.
- Sign the Franchise Agreement.
- Confirm the Funding Arrangements with Financial Institutions (if required).
- Start the School Design Process and Incorporate the Concepts in the Layout.
- Start the School Construction.
- Procure Teaching Equipment, Furniture, ICT Equipment etc. from Suppliers.
- Follow SHEMROCK guidelines to attract & appoint quality staff and arrange for their training.
- Launch the School with advertisements and PR in Consultation with the SHEMROCK Marketing Department.
- Congratulations! Now just follow the SHEMROCK School System on a day-to-day basis to ensure a World-Class Schooling Experience for your Children.
- After the branch is launched, you will continue to receive continuous guidance on running the school as per the SHEMROCK curriculum and standards.
- For further assistance, the head office is just a phone call or an email away. We are always with you to help you become a successful entrepreneur
So, join hands with country’s leading brand in the education sector. “You are not alone nor do you have to reinvent the wheel”. As a SHEMFORD Branch you will be a part of the team that is focused on supporting your school with the best. We shall provide you and the staff with the right training, tools and support. We are constantly updating and improving our system with the best available International concepts and have fine - tuned tools that you will need to ensure your success in the project. There will be a single point of contact for all your setup needs.