Process to open CBSE School in India
Opening a CBSE School in India is a time consuming process that involves adequate knowledge and experience of the basic process and fundamental of the school and education.
Following prerequisites should be taken care of:
- Site and Land
- School Building
- Finance or Capital
- Knowledge and Information
- Registration under a trust or society
- Administrative Work
- Recruitments of the teachers and other staff members
- Training of the teachers and staff members
- Curriculum Development
- Marketing and Publicity of the school
Affiliation to a CBSE school leads to quality education and full support of the CBSE Board. CBSE Schools ranks amongst the top schools in the country because of their support and guidance in curriculum and conduction of examination. Process of opening a CBSE school not only includes physical infrastructure like building classrooms, labs etc. but it also requires approval of the licenses and certificates from the concerned authorities.
CBSE Affiliation can be attained through following steps:
- Attainment of (NOC)No Objection Certificate i.e. Consent from the state department
- Clarification of documents
- Acceptance or refusal of the Application
- Approval from Municipal Corporation for the school site
- Clearance from Local Health Department for proper health and sanitation
Rising demand and the necessity for quality education has led to a growth in CBSE Schools in India. Therefore, it has become significant for the schools to get the affiliation from CBSE Board to get listed in the best schools of the country. SHEMFORD is a CBSE School with a well-known, recognized brand name. It is a research based organization with 22 years of experience in the education industry. SHEMFORD Futuristic Schools provides support to their franchisees in terms of training, recruitment, operational support, curriculum design and support, purchase savings, advertising & promotion support, continuous product development etc.
So, join hands with SHEMFORD Schools and become country’s leading brand in the education sector.