Tips for Opening CBSE Schools
The unending demand of schools in India has paved the way for many aspiring entrepreneurs to invest in this sector. Today, more and more people are opening schools in India, even though it is a tedious and time-consuming process. Setting up a school involves various aspects such as arranging funds, obtaining NOC and other documents. However, the most important aspect is to seek affiliation to a recognized Education Board. In India, schools seek affiliation to CBSE, ICSE or State Boards. Being the apex board of education in India, CBSE grants affiliation to Government, private and public schools. Moreover, schools affiliated to CBSE are the most preferred schools in the country. Therefore, it has become imperative for the schools to get affiliation from the CBSE board to get listed amongst the top schools of the country.
Here are a few tips for opening CBSE schools:
- If you want to open CBSE School in India in any of the metropolitan cities having population more than 25 lakhs, then ensure that the land you choose is at least 2 acres.
- It is mandatory to obtain the No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the State Department of Education. So, make sure you obtain the NOC within the stipulated period of time.
- You must also ensure that each classroom is built on a minimum area 500 sq. ft. Moreover, the classrooms should be well-ventilated.
- Next, if the school is running under a Society/Trust, then ascertain that it is registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 or Indian Trust Act, 1882. This will ensure the non-profit nature of the organisation.
- Make sure that your school possesses appropriate infrastructure. This should include suitable furniture, appropriate office equipment and well-equipped Science, Math & Computer labs.
- Apart from this, there must be a well-equipped library with at least 15oo books for reference and study material.
- The school must possess sufficient funds to pay salaries to the staff, incur running expenses and to ensure stability in the long run.
- The fee charged must be nominal and under the heads prescribed by the Department of Education and according to the facilities provided by the school.
- The students must be enrolled without any discrimination on the basis of caste, creed or colour.
- Lastly, there must be proper provisions to ensure safety, maintain hygiene level and safe drinking water as well.
The tips given above throw a light upon the essential prerequisites required for opening a CBSE school. However, if you are caught in the dilemma whether to open a school on your own or not, then it will be a wise decision to own a franchise. SHEMFORD Futuristic Schools is a leading name in the education sector. SHEMFORD runs a chain of schools affiliated to CBSE and offers lucrative franchise opportunity. So, fill this franchise application form and enjoy the benefits of this reputed brand.