University Franchisee Options in India
One of the most popular option people consider while planning to start a business is “buying a franchise”. There are various benefits of buying a franchise than starting your own business from scratch. This is because a well-established business will be a recognized brand which can provide an opportunity to enter into entrepreneurship.
But, decisions relating to the types of university franchise involve knowledge and thorough research. Following factors should be considered:
- cost of starting business
- cost of operations of the franchise i.e. the franchise fee, training fees and royalty payments
After this, you need to know what all support will be provided by the franchiser. Also, evaluate other issues such as the level of training offered, the quality of the training and whether additional training will be offered after the commencement of the business.
Due to the rising demand of education after 10+2, graduation and post-graduation degrees are becoming more important. This has led to an increase in the university franchisees in India.
Therefore, there are various university franchise options in India. Some of them are:
- The Indira Gandhi National Open University , New Delhi
- Sikkim University - Gangtok, Sikkim
- Manipal Institute of Technology - Manipal, Karnataka
- Manipal Life Sciences Centre - Manipal, Karnataka
- Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences - Manipal, Karnataka
- Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology - Gangtok, Sikkim
- Loyola College of Education - Namchi, Sikkim
- Harkamaya College of Education - Tadong, Sikkim
- Vinayaka Mission University - Salem, Tamil Nadu
- Indian Institute of Education - Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
- National Institute of Technology - Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh
- Jaypee University of Information Technology - Solan, Himachal Pradesh
- Vinayaka Missions College of Nursing - Karaikal, Pondicherry
The advantage of education franchising is that the franchisee gets access to the positive reputation of the brand name. Besides this, it allows franchisees to have a role in education without the qualifications or skills. Lastly, working with an already established brand offers various marketing advantages and other relevant support.
So, search for the opportunity and grab the one that suits best as per your requirement i.e. availability of finance, land area, royalty, goodwill of the brand.