SHEMFORD is a pioneer in quality education. With an in-house R&D division, which is constantly tuned into the newest of technologies and with the best team of academicians, SHEMFORD is dedicated to constantly upgrading its unique & futuristic ShemEduMAXTM system of education, which is one of its kinds in the schooling fraternity. SHEMFORD is a dynamic educational community created by the interaction of committed faculty and enthusiastic parents.
The vision of SHEMFORD Futuristic Schools extends beyond the narrow walls of classroom and textbooks. At SHEMFORD, we believe that education is all about preparing and equipping young people for life and not just for school. With this philosophy as our source of inspiration, we aim to provide a stimulating environment wherein children enjoy learning and can also perform to the best of their abilities, in all areas of our extensive curriculum. By providing inclusive education at SHEMFORD Futuristic Schools, we also aim to build capacity in our children to accept the challenges of life.
At SHEMFORD, we have always believed that both teachers and parents play an important role in the growth and development of children and it is only through open communication, fruitful discussions and active participation that we can together lay a strong foundation for our children.
The SHEMFORD Mission Statement:
"To make learning creative, interesting, interactive and engaging, through a system which is constructive, comprehensive, practical and futuristic."
We aim to realize our mission by:
- Offering a creative, caring, innovative, stress-free and harmonious learning environment for children.
- Imparting quality education through opportunities to discover, explore & experiment with hands-on material.
- Providing a lively curriculum which is practical in approach, innovative in methods, scholarly in content and global in scope.
- Developing communication skills to enable the children to express their thoughts and feelings fluently & in a confident manner.
- Creating opportunities for learning basic life skills such as self-dependency, critical thinking & decision making.
- Preparing children for the global challenges while maintaining the rich Indian culture, morals and values.
- Facilitating a culture of lifelong learning.