Want to opening new school in Amritsar
A school is an educational institution that aims to impart quality education for the over-all development of every child. Besides this, it serves as a platform to prepare a child both socially as well as mentally to face the competitive world. Education being a recession free sector, offers fruitful franchise opportunities as a means to expand the existing school network. Moreover, investment in a school turns out to be beneficial if you have the right knowledge and technical know-how to operate a school on your own.
So, if you want to start a school in Amritsar, go through the step-wise procedure given below:
- To begin with, develop a budget. This is because developing a budget will give you a rough estimate of the amount of expenditure you will incur. Generally, a capital investment of Rs. 60-70 lakhs will be required to start your school in Amritsar.
- Next, look for a suitable location to start your school and acquire the land. You will require at least 1 acre of land to establish your school anywhere in Amritsar. Further, to gain the official possession of the land, get the approval from the land authorities in Amritsar.
- Once you have acquired the land, the next step is to obtain No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the State Department of Education. So, obtain the NOC within the stipulated period of time.
- As soon as you obtain the NOC, start the construction process. Make sure that your school is designed in such a way that it stimulates learning. Your school should primarily consist of spacious classrooms, well-equipped library, computer lab, a huge playground etc.
- Further, seek affiliation to a recognised board of education. This implies that your school will have to adhere to the norms laid down by the board with respect to the books, curriculum offered, admission of students, pay scales for teachers etc. You can opt for CBSE or ICSE board affiliation.
- Next, hire staff (teaching and non-teaching) for your school in Amritsar. Ensure that the candidates you appoint are well-qualified and are experienced in their respective fields.
- Lastly, promote your school through effective marketing techniques such as flyers & pamphlets, advertisements in newspapers and journals, banners & hoardings etc.
So, follow these simple steps to start a school in Amritsar. However, it would be an intelligent decision to opt for a franchise, instead. A leading name in the education sector that offers lucrative franchise opportunities is SHEMFORD Futuristic School. SHEMFORD has spread its network through its branches in India and Abroad too. The technical expertise and trained professionals of this renowned institution provides guidance and support to the franchise. So, if you too want to get relieved of all the complexities and reap the benefits as a SHEMFORD franchise, fill the Franchise Application Form given Here.