Want to Start a School in Assam
In India, private educational institutions have been growing both in number as well as popularity. This is because of the increase in the demand of standardized education that many individuals are focusing to invest in the education sector as it is the most reliable and recession-free sector. Moreover, investment in this sector turns out to be lucrative if a person possess the right combination of knowledge and skills required to operate an educational institution.
In Assam, school education can be attained at various levels and schooling can be done from kindergarten, primary, secondary and higher secondary schools. So, if you want to start a school in Assam, then read the points given below-
- To start a school in Assam, you need to invest approximately Rs. 60-70 lakhs. However, the amount of investment may vary as per the location and the type of school you want to open. You can either arrange for the funds from bank loans or finance the school all by yourself.
- Next you need to select a location. For this, you can set up a school in Guwahati, Tinsukia, Dibrugarh, Lakhimpur, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur or any other part of Assam. However, make sure that the location you choose offers a calm, peaceful and pollution free environment.
- Now, you need to acquire the land in the location you have chosen. In order to gain the official possession of the land, firstly you need to consult the land owning authorities of Assam.
- Further, you need to obtain the (No Objection Certificate) NOC from the Department of Education. It is mandatory to obtain this document in order to start the construction process without any hindrances.
- As soon as you get the sanction from the higher authorities, you can start constructing the school building. For this, you may hire a contractor or an architect who will design the school building and infrastructure. Make sure that besides the other infrastructural requirements, there should be a space for classrooms, well-equipped library, huge playground etc.
- Once your school is completely furnished, you can start hiring teachers and other support staff for your school. Make sure that you appoint certified and experienced teachers, administrators and account executives etc.
- Lastly, you need to seek affiliation from a recognized board of education. Seeking affiliation means, that your school will be recognised and affiliated to an established board of education. Generally, the schools in Assam are affiliated to CBSE, CISCE or Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC). So, ensure that you get your school affiliated to one of these education boards.
Although, the idea of investing in a school is lucrative, it involves a number of complexities. Hence, it would be advisable to take up a franchise of an established school. SHEMFORD Futuristic Schools is a leading name in the education sector that offers franchising benefits across the country. With over 50+ branches across India and Abroad, SHEMFORD has been awarded for excellent academic records. So, if you wish to get associated to SHEMFORD, fill this Franchise Application Form.