Want to start a school in Chhattisgarh
Chhattisgarh is one of the newly formed states of India, it is not very renowned due to the improper educational infrastructure that it offers. The state government is continuously making efforts to launch programs that would encourage education among its people. This includes providing free and compulsory education to children of age group 6 to 14 years and promoting education among unprivileged sections of the state. Apart from the government aided schools, many private schools are also spread across the state of Chhattisgarh. Owing to this rapid development in the education system of the state, many entrepreneurs are stepping forward to start their own venture.
If you also want to start a school in Raipur, Bilaspur, Raigarh, Korba, Ambikapur or any other city of Chhattisgarh, follow the procedure given below.
- To begin with, you first need to determine the grades up to which you will be opening a private school. It is a wise decision to start your school with fewer grades and then eventually add higher grades to it.
- Next, you need to form a school committee of talented supporters. Include members who are financially sound and have entrepreneurial experience. Ask for a commitment of time from each member. Make sure that you get this committee registered under the state government.
- Further, you need to make an estimate of the capital investment. So, develop a document in assistance with a financial expert like an accountant who would help you to project all your income and expenses in detail.
- After securing the budget, getting an EC (Essentiality Certificate) from the Directorate of education (DoE) is the next essential step. For that, you need to submit an amount of Rs.500 along with a set of documents mentioned in the application form. Remember that you are supposed to start with the construction of your school within 3 years of obtaining this certificate; else, you will have to apply for its renewal.
- Next, the land owing agency of the state will allot you an appropriate land at subsidized rates only after receiving the letter of sponsorship from the DoE. Following which you can begin with the construction.
- Once your school is established, you need to apply for recognition with the governing authority. Primary school recognition is granted by MCD whereas secondary school recognition is granted by the DoE. The recognition for higher grades is also granted by the DoE but only after a gap of 2 years.
- In addition to the recognition, you also need to get your school affiliated to CBSE, CISCE or the Chhattisgarh state board. Affiliation is essential as it will provide curriculum support for your school.
- After completing all the formalities, you need to start promoting your school to the potential parents and students. Announce the launch of your school by organizing a press conference followed by advertising campaigns.
- Finally, start recruiting staff members for your school. You may organize training sessions to familiarize the teachers with the school policies, expectations and curriculum.
However, starting a school in Chhattisgarh on your own can be expensive & time-consuming. So, an easier way is to buy franchise of an already established brand. One such brand is SHEMFORD which boasts about having 50+ branches across India and abroad. It provides lucrative franchise opportunity to aspiring entrepreneurs. So, hurry and get associated with SHEMFORD by filling the franchise application form given here.