Want to Start a School in Dehradun
In our country, there are various educational institutions like playschool, kindergarten, Montessori, formal 10+2 school, day boarding that offer standardized education to students to make them responsible citizens of the future. However, the mode of delivering education is different in all these institutions. The capital city of Uttarakhand, Dehradun is the hub of top reputed boarding schools and day schools of India. The city offers a lot of prospects for the ambitious business investors who wish to make a mark in the education sector.
So, if you wish to start a school in Dehradun, the following information will come handy-
- Starting a school is equivalent to starting any other business venture. So, to set up a school anywhere in Dehradun, the capital investment of around Rs. 80-90 lakhs will be required. Since it is a huge amount of investment, so you can approach the banks and financial institutions to secure the amount.
- Once you have arranged for funds, start searching for a location fit for establishing a school. A school environment should stimulate learning, hence carefully select a location that ensures a peaceful environment and offers easy accessibility.
- Now, you have to secure a piece of land in the desired location. To establish a school in any part of Dehradun, an area of at least 1 acre will be required. However, the requirement may differ according to the type of school you want to establish.
- Furthermore, you have to get the license and Essentiality Certificate from the concerned land authority and State Department of Education respectively. It is compulsory to get these documents to gain the official possession of the land.
- You can now start the construction process without any hindrance. The infrastructural requirements vary depending upon the nature of school. However, the basic requirements like library, classrooms, playground etc. will be common in any type of school.
- Now, you have to recruit potential and experienced staff for your school. You must ensure that the candidates you appoint should possess appropriate qualifications for the particular post.
- Further, you need to publicise and advertise your school for a considerable period of time. Promotional strategies such as distributing flyers and pamphlets, advertising in newspapers, launching your website etc. will turn out to be effective and invite admission queries.
- It should be noted that a school gains popularity by the curriculum it offers. The apex education board in India is CBSE that offers student friendly curriculum to both Hindi and English medium schools. So, the last step is to get your school affiliated to either CBSE or ICSE board of education.
The aforesaid information will give you detailed knowledge on how to start a school in Dehradun. However, if you do not want to enter these complexities, then taking a franchise will be a good option. SHEMFORD Futuristic Schools- a unit of SHEMROCK group of preschools is a leading name in the education sector. The chain of schools is operated under the supervision of elite and highly professional educationist. At SHEMFORD, you will be offered support and assistance at every step. So, fill this Franchise Application Form to be a part of this leading brand.