Want to Start a School in Gujarat
In India, there is a never ending demand for reputed educational institutions, as they cater to the academic as well as holistic development of the students. Schools form an integral part of every individual’s life as they are the stepping stones that nurture the students for their over all growth. There are plenty of schools that offer quality education yet there is a need for more such institutions. Since education is a growing sector, hence investment in this recession free sector is undoubtedly a lucrative idea. So, if you want to start a school in Gujarat or any other part of the state such as Gandhinagar, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Ahmedabad etc. then go through some east steps mentioned below.
- In order to start a school in Gujarat, the average amount of investment would be Rs. 50-60 lakhs, depending upon the location you choose.
- The next step is to select a location to set up your school. You can consider opening your school anywhere in Ahmedabad, Jamnagar, Gandhinagar or any other part of Gujarat. Ensure that there is easy accessibility and a calm atmosphere for the students to learn in.
- After finalizing the location, you will have to acquire the land in the location you choose.
Ideally, 4,000-5,000 sq. ft. of land will easily accommodate the necessary requirements such as spacious classrooms, library, playground etc.
- The next step is to obtain permission from the Department of Education (DoE) to start your school. Following which the DoE will issue No Objection Certificate (NOC) to start your school.
- After receiving the NOC, start the construction of your school. You can hire a contractor or architect to build the infrastructure of your school.
- Further, you have to recruit competent and experienced staff for your school. You have to hire teachers, administrating personnel, accounts executive etc. for your school.
- The next step is to advertise your school, to establish your brand’s presence in the area.
You can publicize your school through advertisements, flyers, pamphlets, banners, hoardings etc.
- At last, you have to seek affiliation from CBSE, ICSE or State board of education and you have to adhere to the norms laid down by that education board.
You can open your school anywhere in Gujarat by following the aforesaid simple steps. However, starting a school on your own is cumbersome task as it involves complexities at every step. Hence, taking up a franchise is a better option as it reduces all the efforts on your part. SHEMFORD Futuristic Schools is one of India’s leading name in education sector. With over 50+ branches across India and Abroad SHEMFORD offers the best franchise model to the aspiring entrepreneurs. So, take up a SHEMFORD franchise and be a part of the pioneers in education sector. Fill the Franchise Contact Form to get consultant’s advice.