Want to Start a School in Haryana
With the boom in the education sector, more and more people are venturing into starting schools at different levels. Investment in a school is surely a fruitful venture. All the aspiring entrepreneurs who wish to invest in the recession-free sector should consider setting up a school. This is a noble profession which will not only earn you respect but will reap profits for years to come. India’s literacy rate stands at 74.04% whereas, that of Haryana is 67.91% which needs to be altered. So, to uplift the education level of the state of Haryana, there is a need for more educational institutions.
So, if you wish to start a school in Haryana, go through the handy tips given below-
- The first step is to raise funds for your school in Haryana. Typically, the capital amount required to be invested in a school ranges between Rs. 40-50 lakhs depending upon the location you choose. You can approach banks and financial institutions in Haryana for acquiring loans and grants respectively.
- After securing the requisite amount, search for a location to establish your school. You can set up your school in Pinjore, Hisar, Panchkula, Rohtak, Sonipat, Panipat, Karnal or any other part of Haryana.
- Further, acquire land in the location you have chosen. The land can either be leased (with a rental agreement of 30 years) or you can take your own. In order to set-up your school anywhere in Haryana, you would require at least 1 acre of land. Again, it would vary according to the type of school (primary or secondary) and the location you choose.
- It is compulsory to obtain sanction from the State Department of Education to acquire the land for your school. So, the next step is to obtain No Objection Certificate (NOC) failing which you cannot begin with the construction process.
- Now, you can begin with the construction of your school in Haryana, after getting the NOC from the State Government. The basic facilities of a school in Haryana will include spacious classrooms, well-equipped library computer labs, science laboratories, playground etc.
- Once your school is ready and properly furnished, you have to hire certified and experienced staff. Appoint qualified teachers, accounts executives, managerial staff etc. for your school.
- Now that the recruitment process is over, you can start promoting your school to establish its presence in the areas of the state of Haryana. For this, you may hire a marketing team that will guide you to implement effective promotional strategies via print and electronic media such as cable T.V advertisements or putting up banners and hoardings in the prospective areas of the state of Haryana.
- Schools in Haryana seek affiliation from apex bodies such as the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or Haryana Education Board etc. So, last but not the least seek affiliation for your school, to get it listed amongst the recognised and affiliated schools.
In case you feel that the aforesaid procedure is complicated and difficult to be followed, then do not worry, just complete a few formalities and get associated with SHEMFORD Futuristic Schools. A unit of SHEMROCK Group of Preschool’s, SHEMFORD is India’s fastest growing Chain of Schools in India and Abroad. SHEMFORD offers 100% support and technical expertise. So, if you wish to get associated with SHEMFORD by becoming its franchisee in Haryana, fill this Franchise Application Form.