Want to Start a School in Maharashtra
The field of education is very vast and so is the need for educational institutions. The literacy rate of the state of Maharashtra stands at 76.88%. This clearly depicts that the state lays special emphasis on the development of education. Moreover, the Maharashtra Government is also constantly striving to improve the current literacy rate, which is possible only through establishment of more and more reputed educational institutions. Starting a school is a great idea for those who wish to carve a better future for the country. So, if you too wish to join the league and serve the society at large, then consider establishing a school.
The following information will prove to be fruitful, if you wish to start a school in Maharashtra.
- The first and foremost thing to consider is to decide the amount of investment. Generally, the budget required to open a school in Maharashtra would depend on the space available.
However, on an average you will have to invest Rs. 70-80 lakhs, to establish a school with basic facilities and infrastructure.
- Next, you have to choose a location. You can choose from amongst Nagpur, Pune, and Nasik, Mumbai, Aurangabad or any other place in Maharashtra to start your school.
- After selecting the suitable location, acquire the land apt for setting up a school. The minimum land requirement is at least 1 acre. This area will suffice the basic requirements including a playground as well.
- Further, obtain the NOC from the Department of Education and forward it to the concerned land owning authorities in Maharashtra. This will ensure official possession of the land.
- Now that you have got the consent from the higher authorities, you can begin with the construction process. You can hire an architect or a contractor for the same.
- After the building is constructed, start recruiting certified staff to monitor the workings of your school. Apart from conducting interviews on your own, you can even consult a placement agency which will help you to hire the best and most suitable candidates.
- At last, you will have to get your school registered by seeking affiliation. Normally, schools in Maharashtra are affiliated to CBSE, ICSE or Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education. Hence, ensure that you complete all the formalities and adhere to the norms laid down by the board you are seeking affiliation to.
In case you do not want to get into the complexities of starting a school in Maharashtra on your own, then opt for a SHEMFORD franchise. SHEMFORD Futuristic Schools holds an excellent record of providing quality education with world-class facilities. SHEMFORD’s marketing and technical support team will guide you to establish and promote the school with minimal efforts on your part. So, do not lose the chance and get associated with the well-established chain of schools. Fill up the Franchise Application Form, if you want to own a SHEMFORD franchise in Maharashtra.