Want to Start a School in Meghalaya
Gone are the times when food, clothing and shelter were counted as the basic necessities for life. Nowadays, education has become an inevitable part of an individual’s life. The need of the hour is to attain standardized education that prepares an individual to sustain in this competitive world. Due to this reason, a lot of aspiring investors have shown an inclination towards investing their time and money in this lucrative sector. If you too wish to join the league and establish yourself in this recession-free sector, then adhere to the following steps to start a school in Meghalaya.
- To begin with, determine the amount of capital investment. If you wish to start a school in Shillong, Tura, Baghmara or any other part of Meghalaya, you need to invest approximately Rs. 60-70 lakhs. However, the amount of investment may vary depending upon the location you choose.
- The next step is to search for a suitable location and acquire land to start your school. Again, the area of land will differ depending upon the location and investment pattern. Make sure that the location you choose should be easily accessible and must offer a noise-free environment, apt for learning.
- Once you have decided the location and ascertained the area of land required, the next step is to obtain the official possession of the land. For this, you need to obtain the No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Department of Education (DoE), failing which you cannot commence the construction process.
- As soon as you receive the NOC, forward it to the concerned land authorities of Meghalaya, following which you can start with construction process. Ensure that the infrastructure is designed in such a way that it stimulates learning. Also, ensure that your school possesses a computer lab, science labs, activity rooms, gymnasium etc. besides the basic infrastructural requirements such as classrooms, library and playground.
- Now, you need to recruit certified and well-trained staff for your school. Make sure that you appoint potential and competent candidates which will prove to be an asset to your organization.
- Next, promote your school vigorously for a considerable period of time, to make your brand known. For this, you may hire a marketing team which will help you to implement effective strategies to attract more admission to your school.
- Seeking affiliation is the last and the most important step. So, you need to seek affiliation to CBSE, CISCE or State Board of Education. This implies that your school needs to follow the curriculum, books prescribed and adhere to the norms laid down by the board to which you seek affiliation to.
In order to start a school in Meghalaya, follow the steps mentioned above. However, if you are still in a state of dilemma whether to start a school on your own or to opt for a franchise, then taking up a franchise will be an intelligent decision. SHEMFORD Futuristic Schools is a leading name in the formal school education. With over 50+ branches, the chain of schools operates under the supervision of highly professional educationists. So, to avail the benefits as a SHEMFORD franchise, fill this Franchise Application Form and reap the benefits with minimal efforts.