Want to start a school in Patna
Patna, the capital of Bihar, is known for being the educational center for of the state. Students from other cities of Bihar & neighboring states come to Patna to avail the benefits of the educational facilities provided here. Although, Patna is a home to many renowned institutions of higher education, but education at school level is still not at par with the quality offered at higher educational institutions. So, there is a great demand for better schools, both at secondary as well as senior secondary levels. Owing to this, opening a school in Patna is a safe and profitable venture.
In case you want to open a school in Patna, follow the step-by-step procedure mentioned below.
- According to the guidelines issued by various educational authorities, the school must be run be a registered ‘not for profit’ society. So, first you need to form a society and get it registered under the Societies Registration Act.
- Further you need to develop a business plan in accordance with the members of your society. This plan should include main features of your venture like investment, funding options, infrastructural plan, facilities, student-teacher ratio and the promotion of your school.
- Next, you need to essentially obtain the NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the DoE (Directorate of education). It will help you to get the land approved for your school.
- Further, you need to obtain a letter of sponsorship from the DoE on the basis of which the land will be allotted to you at subsidized rate by the land owing agency of Patna. The area of land will be specified by the Department of Education in the letter of sponsorship.
- Once the land has been allotted, you may develop an infrastructural plan specifying the positioning and dimensions rooms, bathrooms, auditorium and playground. Simultaneously, you may apply for recognition with the Department of Education (DoE).
- Next, get the school affiliated to CBSE board or the state board. It is essential as it will provide your school with the comprehensive curriculum. For getting affiliation, you are supposed to complete all the legal formalities on paper.
- Once your school is affiliated, you may complete the finishing work of your school. Purchase furniture and other necessary supplies. Make sure that the labs are well-equipped with all the required apparatus & instruments, the library must have sufficient books and student magazines etc.
- The next most important step is to launch your school. Implement basic promotional strategies such as pamphlets, hoardings, ads in newspapers etc. you can even ask your family & friends to spread a word of mouth.
- Lastly, start with the recruitment process. Hire certified teachers for your school. Apart from the teaching staff, also recruit office boys, librarian, accounts executive and other support staff.
Though establishing a school in Patna is a fruitful venture. However, to open a school on your own is not an easy task. So, taking up a franchise of an already established brand is a wise decision. SHEMFORD – one of the India’s fastest growing chains of schools offers productive franchise opportunities to aspiring entrepreneurs. So, fill the franchise application form given here and get associated with the most trusted and reputed brand name, SHEMFORD.