Want to start a school in Raipur
Raipur, the capital city of Chhattisgarh is well known for providing excellent educational facilities at higher level. Many educational institutes of national repute are situated in Raipur. In addition to this, Raipur is a home to some of the most reputed private schools of the state. Moreover, the state government is making productive efforts to encourage education among women and unprivileged sections. Seeing the rapid development in this sector, many people are showing interest to invest their time and money in the education sector. Moreover, starting your own school is a rewarding venture as it not only helps you to fetch profit but also respect from the society.
In case you want to start a school in Raipur, the following steps will guide you through the startup process.
- First, you need to arrange finances for the establishment of your school. The budget should include expenses for physical infrastructure, facilities, equipment and marketing of the school. Generally, an investment ranging between Rs.2-3 Crores will be required for opening a new school in Raipur. You may arrange this huge investment by applying for loan from the banks/financial institutions or borrowing money from a private money lender.
- Further, you need to establish a charitable trust/society with minimum 3 members as the Trustees who will eventually become the board of directors of your school. Get your Charitable Trust registered under the Indian Trusts Act, 1882.
- After registering your trust, you need start looking for a land that best suits your requirements. The minimum land requirement for opening a school is generally around 2 acres which may vary in accordance with the board to which you will seek affiliation to.
- Now, before starting with the construction of your school building, getting the NOC from the state government is the next step. It is mandatory as this NOC serves the purpose of the allotment of land by the land owing agency.
- Next, you may begin with the construction. You may create an infrastructural plan specifying the area requirements and positioning of various rooms and playground. Besides this, make sure that your school receives optimum supply of water and electricity. Further, make your school fire proof by installing safety devices such as fire alarms and fire extinguishers.
- You can start with whitewashing and finishing work after the completion of construction. Purchase all the essential stationary supplies, teaching equipment and apparatuses for different labs.
- Along with the finishing work, you apply for school affiliation from a recognized board. It is highly advised to get CBSE affiliation as it provides brand value to your school by providing an exclusive curriculum for your school.
- Next, you need to publicize your school. Impact branding and effective marketing strategies will help you to attract potential students and parents.
- Last but not the least; you are supposed to hire teaching faculty and administrative staff for your school that will be responsible for running of your school. Recruit subject teachers, principal, vice-principal, support staff etc.
If you feel that starting a school in Raipur is a tedious task, you may resort to taking franchise from a trusted and renowned brand. SHEMFORD Futuristic School is one of the India’s fastest growing International chains of schools with almost half a decade of experience that provides cost effective franchise opportunity. So, fill the franchise application form and start a school in Raipur with ease.