Want to start a school in Uttar Pradesh
Like the other developed states of India, the state of Uttar Pradesh has also contributed towards the country’s education. Numerous investments have been made by the state government at different educational levels. Besides this, the role of private sector in enhancing the quality of education is also highly appreciated by the Uttar Pradesh government. So, opening a school in Lucknow, Kanpur, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Fatehpur or any other city of Uttar Pradesh is not only a rewarding venture but also a noble business profession.
So, if you want to open a school in Uttar Pradesh, go through the procedure mentioned below.
- Before beginning with the venture, first formulate a blue print highlighting all the fundamentals and requirements for opening a school. For instance, your business plan must include the capital requirement, land requirement, constructional plan, expenditure for promotional activities and the recruitment process.
- Once you have a completely developed blue print of your future school, introduce this business plan to a group of individuals to get a commitment of their time and financial support for your venture. Further, get this group/committee registered under the government of the state.
- Next, you need to look for an appropriate location for the establishment of your school. You can either buy a land of your own or purchase the land from the land owing agency of the state. However, in both the cases you need to get an approval in the form of an Essentiality Certificate (EC) from the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- After completing this formality, you may commence the construction process. Make sure to incorporate all the basic facilities required for a school. For instance, fully furnished classrooms with modern teaching equipment, a well-developed auditorium, well-ventilated rooms for the staff & the principal, a library stocked with quality books, a playground big enough to accommodate different kinds of sports such as basketball, volley ball etc. and a medical room with the necessary first-aid facilities.
- Meanwhile, you can also apply for various other permissions and licenses from the authorities concerned. These include getting the health certificate and the water testing report.
- Further, you need to apply for the recognition for your senior secondary school from the Directorate of education (DoE). Initially, your school will be granted recognition up to 10th standard and you can apply for recognition up to 12th standard only after two years.
- Next, you are supposed to get your school affiliated to a recognized board. It is important to choose the right board as it helps in boosting up the standards of your school. So, choose a board which not only provides a brand value to your school but also offers stress free learning.
- Lastly, you need to hire responsible professionals for your school. So, hire subject teachers who have successfully completed the graduation & post-graduation in respective subjects. In addition to this, the teachers must also have a B.Ed degree.
In case you have a feeling that starting a school in Uttar Pradesh on your own is troublesome. So, a better way out is to buy a school franchise. Buying school franchise has its own benefits such as you automatically get attention from the community. SHEMFORD, a unit of SHEMROCK Chain of Preschools offers cost-effective & rewarding franchise opportunities. The team at SHEMFORD’s Corporate Office promises full support and consultancy in running your school. so, hurry and be a part of SHEMFORD family by filling the application form given here.