Andhra Bank recently released a recruitment notification for filling up 470 Recruitment Posts of Probationary officer (PO) And Specialist officer (SO) Posts. Those candidates who are appeared for the common written examination (CWE) For PO and Specialist officer which examination was conducted by IBPS in 2011 And 2012 and should have a valid score card can apply online. More Details are given below about Andhra Bank Probationary officer (PO) & Specialist Officer Recruitment 2012:
Andhra Bank Probationary officer (PO) & Specialist Officer Recruitment 2012 Details:
Andhra Bank Total number of Recruitment Posts – 470
Post Names & Vacancies:
Age Details –
1) For Probationary Officers PO, candidates must be aged in between 20 years to 30 years.
2) Candidates age must be below 35 years for the IT, Rajbasha, and HR officer’s posts.
3) For law officers, candidates must be aged in between 21 to 40 years.
NOTE – Age Relaxations will be extended as per Indian Govt. rules.
Educational Qualification – Please refer advertisement details
Application Form Fee –
1. General And OBC Category candidates need to pay Rs. 100/-
2. SC/ST and PWD Category candidates need to Pay Rs. 20/-
Application Form Fee must be paid in CBS Account No. Which account number given below
Account Number – 117911100000991
How To Apply – Those Candidates who are Eligible may apply via online mode from Andhra bank official website given below before 15-09-2012.
Important Dates of Probationary officer (PO) & Specialist Officer Recruitment 2012
1. Opening Date for apply online – 01 September 2012
2. Closing date for apply online – 15-09-2012
All the best guys !!!