Jammu Railway Recruitment announced the result on the basis of Written Examination held on 22.04.2013 and Stenography test dated 25.11.2013 for the post of stenographer/junior Stenographer (Hindi) against CEN-08/2010 dated 08.05.2013 and written Examination dated 09.09.2012 for the post of Junior Engineer against CEN-01/2012 dated 10/03/2012, the candidates bearing the following Roll Nos. have been found provisionally eligible for document verification. The date of documents verification is indicated below.
Jammu Railway Recruitment Results 2013 Declared At website ww.rrbjammu.nic.in. The Railway Recruitment Board, Jammu has announced the results of Stenographer and Junior Engineer posts. The examination was conducted by Indian Railway for various posts like stenographer, junior engineer. The candidates who have appeared can check their results by just going to its official site.
Official site: www.rrbjammu.nic.in
CBSE 2013 Date Sheet for class X & XII is declared on 2nd January tentatively. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is a board of education for the Private and Public Schools and educational institutes under Union Government of India. CBSE has been announced the notifications about CBSE class 10th Date Sheet 2013 and CBSE Board Class XII Exam Time Table 2013 on its official website www.cbse.nic.in.
Students should keep visiting this page for more updates on CBSE 10th Date Sheet 2013 and CBSE Class 12th Date Sheet 2013. Most likely CBSE Class 10 examination will starts in the first week of March 2013.
Click the given link for more information about date sheet:
Download date sheet for Class X
Download date sheet for Class XII
Official website http://cbse.nic.in/welcome.htm
Please keep update with us for any latest updates for CBSE 2013 Date sheet for class X and XII.
Allahabad Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank, invites applications from eligible candidates having experience of working in different capacities with IT exposure in any Public Sector Bank (preferably other than Allahabad Bank),for recruitment of IT Advisor on Contract basis as follows:
Job Profile: IT Advisor shall be the focal point for defining Information Technology Road Map for the next 2-3 years to align Corporate Business Plan of the Bank [included but not limited to a) upgradation and revamping of Network architecture including devices, connectivity technologies etc.; b) enhancement of electronic delivery channels of the Bank including ATMs, internet banking, mobile banking, e-payments-commerce etc. and expansion of its operations; c) formulation of RFP document]; Testing of IT Services; Provide Project Management Assistance for all IT and business related Project Implementations; IT Security; IT Governance; Business Process Re-Engineering and e-governance etc..
Selection Procedure: The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
Submission of Application: Application has to be submitted in the given format, available on Bank’s website in Recruitment link.
Last date for receipt of application is 04.02.2013. No application shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Ineligible /incomplete application shall be rejected. The application superscribed as “Application for the post of IT Advisor” should be addressed to: The General Manager(IT), Allahabad Bank, DIT, Head Office, 2, N.S. Road, Kolkata-700001.
Age & Eligibility
||Not more than 60 years
- Candidate must be Graduate in any discipline with CAIIB. Any degree / diploma in the field of Computer Science / IT would be an added qualification.
- Minimum 20 years’ experience of working in different capacities in Banking with IT exposure in Public Sector Bank.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience on providing consultancy / advisory services in implementation of CBS software / other IT related projects in any Public / Pvt. Sector Banks in India.
For further information click the given link:-
Aryavart Kshetriya Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified.
|Opening date for Online Registration
|Last Date for Online Registration
Detail of Vacancies :- 395 posts
- Officer Scale-III :- 06 posts
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) :- 30 posts
- Officer Scale-II (Information Technology) :- 08 posts
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer) :- 04 posts
- Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer) :- 06 posts
- Officer Scale-I :- 145 posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) :- 196 posts
Educational Qualifications :- (Please Download advertisement detail given below for more information.)
Application Fee :- Requisite Application Fee may be paid through CBS at any of the CBS Branches of Aryavart Kshetriya Gramin Bank, by means of a Payment challan available in the Bank’s website. The payment towards application fee through CBS can be made between 18-01-2013 and 30-01-2013.
- Officer (Scale I, II & III) – Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. – Rs.100/- for all others.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates. – Rs.100/- for all others.
How To Apply :- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.aryavart-rrb.com between 18-01-2013 and 30-01-2013. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.aryavart-rrb.com and click on the link “Recruitment/ Careers”.
Click the given clink for further information
Download Challan Form
Kurukshetra University Ph.D Results 2013
Kurukshetra University Ph.D Entrance Test Results 2013 declared which was held on 2012, Now the result is out on 10/01/2013.
Now Kurukshetra University has released the results in PDF format,for Kurukshetra University Ph.D Results 2013 Click the below link given below..
For Ph.D Fine Arts Paper-2 Results Click Here
For Ph.D Sanskrit Paper-1 Results Click Here
For Ph.D Lib & INF Science Paper-1 Results Click Here
Please keep update with us for any latest updates for Kurukshetra University Results
Opening Date for Submission of Application form: 19 January 2013
Closing Dates for Submission of Application Form: 15 February 2013
Closing Dates for candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh,Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep: 22 February 2013.
Date of Examination: 14 April 2013 and 21 April 2013
- For Inspector of Income Tax/ Inspector (Central Excise)/ Inspector (Preventive Officer)/ Inspector (Examiner)/ Inspector of Posts/ Assistant Enforcement Officer/Inspector (CBN) Compiler/ Divisional Accountant/ Auditors/ UDCs /Tax Assistants/ Junior Accountant & Accountant /Sub-Inspector (CBN): 18-27 years( He/she must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1986 and not later than 01.01.1995)
- For Statistical Investigator Gr.II: Not exceeding 26 years (He/she must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1987)
- For Assistant/Sub Inspector in CBI: 20-27 years( He/she must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1986 and not later
- Compiler: Bachelor‟s Degree from any recognized University with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective subject
- Statistical Investigator Grade – II Bachelor‟s Degree with Statistics as one of the main subjects
- Bachelor‟s Degree with Mathematics( with Statistics as a papers studied in one year/two years/all three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects
- Bachelor‟s Degree with Economics ( with Statistics as a paper studied in one year/two years/all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects
- Bachelor‟s Degree with Commerce (with Statistics as a paper studied in one year/two years/all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects
- All other Posts: Bachelor‟s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent
Scheme of Examination
- The Examination will be conducted in three tiers as indicated below:
- Tier -I — Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier -II — Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier -III — Personality Test cum Interview/Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification & Descriptive/on-line test of qualifying nature
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee, as per extant government orders
- All other candidates are required to pay Rs 100/-
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Papers prescribed for different posts and interview. After this, the merit list of candidates will be prepared by the commission.
For further information click the given link:- http://ssc.nic.in/
T. A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) a leading B-school offering top class management education since 1984 and the only AICTE approved institute with AACSB International accreditation in India and second in the country. Our 2-year fully residential PGDM Program (equivalent to MBA) is recognized / approved by AICTE and well received by the academia, students and industry.
TAPMI has announced Admissions 2013 for its PGDM and PGDM Healthcare programmes.
TAPMI offers 2 year full time residential programs in PGDM & PGDM Healthcare.
Education Qualification Requirement:-
A graduate degree (10+2+3 or 10+2+4) from any discipline from an AIU recognized University, with not less than 50% overall aggregate marks is required.
Any student in his / her final year of a degree program is also eligible to apply. Candidates can apply through CAT 2012, XAT 2013, GMAT 2011/2012 for PGDM and also MAT 2012 (September & December) for PGDM Healthcare program.
Please note: MAT score is considered only for PGDM – Healthcare programme
The last date for online application submission is February 5, 2013.
For more details you may visit:
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha (IP) University will shortly announce the result 2013 of B.Ed, BBA, MBBS and CET Exam on its official website on www.ipu.ac.in.
IP University conducts the Common Entrance Test (CET) every year for the admissions into various UG and PG courses like B.Ed, BBA, BCA, MBBS, MBA, and MCA. If the sources are to believed, IP University Result 2013 for Annual / Semester scheme and Entrance Exam will be announced at different dates and on its different portals.
Candidates who want to check out their GGSIPU CET results 2013 after they have given Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) 2013, they can check their results at university online official website www.ipu.ac.in .
www.ggsipuresults.nic.in is the online destination to get your IP University Result 2013 for Common Entrance Test (CET) or Annual/Semester Exam for B.Tech, MBA, B.Ed etc degree course.
All the student waiting for their GGSIPU Results are informed that it be uploaded in pdf file with the name, declaration dates, subjects, marks which you can download by right click on any specific degree name.
Candidate can check IP University Results 2013 for Annual/Semester written test for B.Tech, MBA, B.Ed etc degree course. It should be noticed that IPU Result will be uploaded in PDF file having names and roll numbers of candidates. So candidate can also download this PDF file.
Organization Name: – DRDO (Ministry of Defence)
Jobs Details: – Application are invited for the Posts of Junior Research Fellow in DRDO (Ministry of Defence).
Post Name: – Junior Research Fellow
Essential Qualifications: At least first class in M.Sc. Physics/M.Sc Electronics/M.Sc Material Science.
Desirable Qualifications : M.Tech. Solid State Materials/M.Phil (Physics). Those having qualified GATE/NET examination shall be preferred/one year Research experience.
Pay Scale: Rs.16000/-
No of Post: 04 Posts.
Age Limit: 28 Years.
Last Date: 15-02-2013
How to Apply: Type-written application giving name, date of birth, correspondence address, educational qualifications, SC/ST/OBC, subject/discipline, percentage of marks, GATE/UGC/NET score etc. enclosing self-attested copies of all certificates/testimonials. A recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the right hand corner of first page of the application duly signed by the applicant. Application should reach Director, Solid State Physics Laboratory, Lucknow Road, Delhi-54 on or before 15 Feb 2013 alongwith Rs.10/- crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of Director SSPL (Candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC are exempted from this payment)Candidates working in Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
For More Information click the given link:
MGU acronym of Mahatma Gandhi University Mahatma Gandhi University MCA & MBA & M.Sc. Examination results 2012 declared which was held on 2012, Now the result is out on i.e. 09/01/2013.
By visiting the official website of University of MGU you can get your Mahatma Gandhi University Results Of MCA & MBA & M.Sc examination 2012.
By entering the candidates’ subject and hall ticket number one can get their MCA & MBA & M.Sc results 2012. Follow the steps get your University of Mahatma Gandhi University results:
Select subject, enter hall ticket and get your results.
Results Of MCA & MBA & M.Sc examination 2012
For Results Click Here
Please keep update with us on this page for any latest updates for Mahatma Gandhi University Results