The Union Public Service Commission conducts written examination for recruitment of Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) viz. Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
- Date of Notification: 6 July, 2013
- Last Date to Apply: 5 August, 2013
- Exam Date: 20 October, 2013
CPF Exam Eligibility
- Age eligibility: Minimum 20 years & Maximum 25 years as on 1st August of the exam year
- Academic eligibility: A degree from a recognised University or equivalent
- Physical Standards eligibility: You need to have minimum Physical Standards as given in the notification
- Female candidates can not apply for BSF and ITBP.
CPF Exam Pattern
|Paper I||General Ability and Intelligence||Objective||250|
|Paper II||General Studies, Essay & Comprehension||Conventional||200|
Physical and medical standards test will be conducted only for those candidates who qualify the written examination. Interview for personal test will be of 200 marks.