The National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development (NABARD) has been entrusted with the responsibility of recruiting 67 Assistant Managers and Managers in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS). To apply for these posts, the interested candidates can apply online, the details of which are given below:
Do not miss out on the following Important Dates:
Starting Date for Online Registration: 23.09.2013
Last Date for Online Registration and Payment of Online Fees: 14.10.2013
Date of Preliminary Examination (Grade ‘A’): 24.11.2013
The details related to the examination are as follows:
Total Posts: 67
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should be 30 years for S.No.1, 35 years for S.No.2 as on 31-08-2013. Age Relaxation as per Government Rules & regulations.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ PG/ MBA/ CA with minimum 60 % marks and relevant experience.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Preliminary (Online), Main Examination (Grade ‘A’) and Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the Application Fee of Rs. 400/- (No Application Fee for SC/ ST/ PWD) and Communication, Banking Charges of Rs. 50/- for all through the ON-LINE mode. The payment can be made by using MASTER/ VISA debit/ credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply: Eligible applicants are required to apply online through website www.nabard.org from 23-09-2013 to 14-10-2013 and attend for preliminary exam for Grade ‘A’ on 24-11-2013 with original caste/ relevant certificates, print out of AL, recent passport size photograph and shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates can log on to the website www.nabard.org.
2. Click on the link ‘Careers of NABARD’.
3. Click on the link for the post to be applied for.
4. The payment can be made by using MASTER/ VISA debit/ credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
5. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated then fill all the details in the Online Application form.
6. After submission of all the details click on the ‘Submit’ button.
7. Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated ON-LINE application forms after registering.
8. All registered candidates will be required to download the Admission Letter (AL) from Bank’s Website for exam.
For complete information related to the application procedure visit the following website link: