In India, the lack of quality education at the elementary level has led to the growth of the private schooling sector in India. Moreover, today, parents also prefer to send their children to private schools that are well-established and are capable of providing world-class schooling experience to their children. As a result of this growing demand for more private schools, many business persons are considering shifting to the education industry. So, to cater to the demands of such business persons, many school brands are giving franchises of school in India. Franchising is a surefire method of starting a business successfully. It’s a win-win situation for the two parties namely, the franchisor and the franchisee. In case you are considering franchises of school in India, go through the pointers mentioned below, which will give you an idea about the basic procedure to buy a school franchise.
- First of all, make a list of all the prospective franchises of school in India and enquire about the franchise fee that they are charging and other details. After going through all the details, have a word with your legal advisor and select the best franchise option.
- Then, obtain the franchise application form of the selected franchise and submit it after properly filling in all the details. Along with the submission of the franchise application form, also submit the initial franchise fee, as specified by the franchisor.
- After this, either look for a land yourself and get the land & location approved by the management or seek the franchisor’s help in the selection of an appropriate site. Subsequently, obtain the NOC from the State Government and begin with the construction process.
- Simultaneously, sign the franchise agreement, get approved the guidelines laid down by the school organisation.
- Further, start with the whitewashing of the school building and interior decoration. Also, purchase sufficient and safe furniture, lab equipment & apparatuses, stationary material etc. for your school.
- Later, get in touch with the PR and the advertising department of the franchising school, to have an access to the professionally prepared marketing material. This will help you to effectively promote your new branch in the neighbouring locality.
- At last, employ qualified staff by conducting interviews within the school premises. You can also consult a placement agency, which can help you in appointing competent staff for your school.
This is the basic procedure to buy a school franchise. The only thing that you need to be careful of is the selection of a good franchise. In India, there are innumerable options available. However, an excellent brand in the field of education, which stands out amongst the rest is the SHEMFORD Futuristic Schools. With over 100 branches located in 19 states, the school chain is spread across the entire length and breadth of the country. It is because of the successful franchising, that today SHEMFORD is counted amongst one of the leading school brands in the education industry. So, get associated with SHEMFORD and make your contribution in the noble field of education. To get started, click on the tab ‘Enquire for School Franchise‘.